Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK HONESTLY, ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHiT.

njserious

I DONT WANT ANY DUMB PROMOTERS COMING INTO MY THREAD AND SHiTTING IT UP SAYING "COME HERE THIS WEEKEND" TELLING ME EVERYTHING I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE CLUB, THEN I GET THERE, AND ITS FUCKING WEAKSAUCE.

MY MISSION FOR THIS WEEKEND IS TO GO TO A CLUB THAT HAS HANDS DOWN THE BEST LOOKING GIRLS IN THE CITY THAT NIGHT. I WANT THE BEST DRESSED, BEST LOOKING, NICEST CHICKS IN THE CITY, FRIDAY NIGHT. SOMEONE GIVE ME A FUCKING PLACE TO GO, IF I GO, AND I LIKE IT, AND YOURE THERE, I WILL COME UP TO YOU AND GIVE YOU 100 DOLLARS RIGHT THEN AND THERE. IF I DONT LIKE IT, WELL, YOU ARE IN FOR A MOTHERFUCKING TREAT WHEN ME AND MY BUDDY VINNY AND TONY GET G'D UP AND GET REALLY FUCKING LOUD AND ANGRY AND START TOSSING YOU AROUND LIKE 45LBS PLATES ALL OVER THE DANCE FLOOR. YOU WILL BE A BLOODY MESS, HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

Originally posted by djstevemelnick

Sounds like you have more serious issues then where to find the hottest girls.

OH, AND I FORGOT TO MENTION, NO SKINNY PEOPLE REPLYING TO MY THREADS. 18 INCH ARMS OR BIGGER PLEASE. AND IN THIS CASE, YOU FAIL BY 6 INCHES, SORRY BUD.

Originally posted by njserious

I DONT WANT ANY DUMB PROMOTERS COMING INTO MY THREAD AND SHiTTING IT UP SAYING "COME HERE THIS WEEKEND" TELLING ME EVERYTHING I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE CLUB, THEN I GET THERE, AND ITS FUCKING WEAKSAUCE.

MY MISSION FOR THIS WEEKEND IS TO GO TO A CLUB THAT HAS HANDS DOWN THE BEST LOOKING GIRLS IN THE CITY THAT NIGHT. I WANT THE BEST DRESSED, BEST LOOKING, NICEST CHICKS IN THE CITY, FRIDAY NIGHT. SOMEONE GIVE ME A FUCKING PLACE TO GO, IF I GO, AND I LIKE IT, AND YOURE THERE, I WILL COME UP TO YOU AND GIVE YOU 100 DOLLARS RIGHT THEN AND THERE. IF I DONT LIKE IT, WELL, YOU ARE IN FOR A MOTHERFUCKING TREAT WHEN ME AND MY BUDDY VINNY AND TONY GET G'D UP AND GET REALLY FUCKING LOUD AND ANGRY AND START TOSSING YOU AROUND LIKE 45LBS PLATES ALL OVER THE DANCE FLOOR. YOU WILL BE A BLOODY MESS, HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

Butt plug too loose? Anyone else have any ideas what is wrong with this freak?

Originally posted by khronick

haha. His test levels must be recovered after his cycle. This dude hasn't gotten poonanieeee since atleast 6 weeks !! Sucks to be him

HEY BRO DO YOU WANT US TO GET SOME FUCKING NICE TONED SNATCH THIS WEEKEND OR NOT? YOU TOLD ME TO POST ON THIS SITE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF LOWJACK SKINNY KIDS WITH BAGGY PANTS POST ON THIS THING. IM OUT OF HERE. IF SOMEONE HAS ANY REAL ADVICE AND HAS BIG PECS AND KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IS UP, EMAIL ME AT TREVORBIGTRAPS@STRICTLYANABOLICS.COM

BE EASY AND STAY SWOLE

SO BASICALLY WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING IS THAT YOU DONT KNOW BECAUSE YOU STICK TO THE GAY CLUBS/BARS RIGHT? THATS COOL, JUST KEEP THAT SHIT OUT OF MY THREAD, THANKS.

Yeah and we know one when we see one some come here big boy and pucker up. :makeout: We don't mind if you are a dragqueen they need good loving too. :half:

SO BASICALLY WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING IS THAT YOU DONT KNOW BECAUSE YOU STICK TO THE GAY CLUBS/BARS RIGHT? THATS COOL, JUST KEEP THAT SHIT OUT OF MY THREAD, THANKS.

It's obvious from your last 2 threads that: A.) You can't handle NYC clubs; B.) You can't even find a good club; and C.) You are a dickless bag of NJ's finest toxic waste. You were probably hatched from an egg somewhere in the Meadowlands.

My advice to you is to keep your corny NJ ass on your side of the river. Stick to South Park and Metro Lounge.

It's obvious from your last 2 threads that: A.) You can't handle NYC clubs; B.) You can't even find a good club; and C.) You are a dickless bag of NJ's finest toxic waste. You were probably hatched from an egg somewhere in the Meadowlands.

My advice to you is to keep your corny NJ ass on your side of the river. Stick to South Park and Metro Lounge.

HEY BUDDY WHEN YOU GROW ANYTHING CLOSE TO SOMETHING A PERSON COULD CALL "LATS" AND HAVE YOUR WAIST SMALLER THAN YOUR UPPER BODY THEN YOU CAN TALK SHIT. UNTIL THEN, GO HIT THE WEIGHTS AND THE TREADMILL.

Actually he is the headlining act at the colleseum. But you didn't hear that from me!

HEY BUDDY WHEN YOU GROW ANYTHING CLOSE TO SOMETHING A PERSON COULD CALL "LATS" AND HAVE YOUR WAIST SMALLER THAN YOUR UPPER BODY THEN YOU CAN TALK SHIT. UNTIL THEN, GO HIT THE WEIGHTS AND THE TREADMILL.

Oooohh! You are so cool dude. Attention all CP'ers. Ever wonder where the dragon ball z juice head freaks come from? I am sure this freak can tell you where that cest pool is.:half:

Originally posted by luztidara

Actually he is the headlining act at the colleseum. But you didn't hear that from me!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its funny how he says"watch out when me and my guido friends get Ged out" when they are probably the same SF muscle heads who get so Ged out that they start making out with each other. I can't count how many times ive seen this @ SF, a group of juice heads hitting on girls all night, then comes the G, then they are start laughing and making out. Freaks.

Listen Seaside Tommy, you dont know a thing about me, I sympahtize with you that your brain cells are all dead, but don't talk shit just because you have no wit.

Originally posted by philippio

what about the special brownies??? And the coke? ANd there better be west coast house!

:D:hat:

we want to focus on the LSD and the stripper...the last time we had the brownies, everyone got hungry and ate my dog...alive...I have to draw the line somewhere...did I say line?

:D

Originally posted by funketeer

we want to focus on the LSD and the stripper...the last time we had the brownies, everyone got hungry and ate my dog...alive...I have to draw the line somewhere...did I say line?

:D

:lol3:

"...fine wines, white lines..." Funky Green Dogs - 'Super California'

:D:hat:

is this tommy from mtv summer share???? i thought u had a diff s/n:laugh: