Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT, THE GREATEST CLUB ON THE PLANET?

I'm gonna be nice today. Only because I'm feeling weird.

_If I remember correctly, you're the person who stated that you hated Twilo and wanted it closed down. Now, If we are going to compare Twilo to Exit , Twilo wins, hands down! But if we're just gonna talk about Exit, as if it's the only club around and it's your first time clubbing ever then I will agree that exit is pretty DECENT. It's probably a good place to start the night off- to have a few drinks, walk around, discover each room and then leave by like 1:30am. Because if you were really into good music and hardcore clubbing, you know that exit is not the place to be. However if you're content with commercial overrated sounds - Yes, Exit is a good club.

The drawback- Crowd is the ugliest I've seen in the city. Covercharge is getting outrageous and as I said..music of course is not the best.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by oasis:

it is smile.gif

ever need a list on sat night email me:

Oasis9389@MSN.com

Then Why do you Promote LL so much as a BETTER PARTY........?

Im Sure David would LOVE to see that POST.....

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

Exit's great. I can understand everyones valid complaints on the place but all in all if your going out to hang out with your friends, look at girls, hear good music, and just get outa your mind on whatever your taking, you cant beat it.

And please will people stop comparing exit and twilo, their two totally diff things.

Rich

hmmm enyce exit fridays

exit sats

2 mother fucking diff parties

dave knows i do LL fridays.. it is all bs there on fridays that i don't need to deal wit. its all about who scam more on fridays thats not my style..

------------------

GateCrasher @ LL for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com

EXIT- friday or saturday dont' matter-

STILL WACK

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Why can't you all bastards get it through you mind that EXIT is the best club. Who gives a rats ass that they are commercial. Why something commercial can't be the best>? are you so cool that you need to feel like you're part of something undiscrovered. When I go to EXIT i have so many things I can do. I can hook up, dance, whatever, and all to the type of music MOST people LOVE. When I go to twilo all I can do is watch ten million guys dance around one cracked out girl. It's true, it's true.

Originally posted by gabrielll:

And please will people stop comparing exit and twilo, their two totally diff things.

Rich

Well..the title of this thread is "EXIT IS THE BEST CLUB ON THE PLANET".

How are Twilo and Exit 2 different things if:

1. They are both clubs for dancing

and

2. They both feature electronic music?

A club is a club is a club...

With a thread like that, you can't help from stopping yourself to compare with other clubs. And obviously this person has never been to Europe if he/she thinks that Exit is the best club on the PLANET.

I only mentioned Twilo because I distinctly remember this person saying he/she hated it. And I bet this person is just posting retarded one sided threads like this cuz he/she's bored at work!!!

cwm7.gif

its better than factory, and in terms of space and crowd, Exit towers over Twilo. Maybe Twilo has better music and sound, but that is about it. I mean, its an old warehouse, has about as many amenities as a trailer park, and has a crowd that looks like it just got out of detox.

JB

Originally posted by p00h:

they should rename it exit stage left, as in lets get the fuck out this piece. exitheads seem to be quite happy with boris' performance this weekend, what did he drop the 1/2 hour mix of shhhh...

well said..LOL

Oasis you got problems....

Do me a favor dont Post anything to me...

And dont respond to anything I post...

cause not only do you look like a dyck,

but your making Exit and yourself look BAD too.....

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

LOL what the HELL are you talking about??

u one funny character

don't respond to everything i post and wit some wise ass comment and i won't reply to you.

all i said is dave knows i do LL fridays . My name is on the front of the fucking flyer every week for christ sakes and that i know he has seen posts of mine that were used by the lighting girl to save her job...

u r funny

------------------

GateCrasher @ LL for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com

Originally posted by JoelB:

its better than factory, and in terms of space and crowd, Exit towers over Twilo. Maybe Twilo has better music and sound, but that is about it. I mean, its an old warehouse, has about as many amenities as a trailer park, and has a crowd that looks like it just got out of detox.

JB

Hmm...how many times you been to Twilo and on what nights?? Twilo's crowd looks like they've come out of detox?? The only reason the ppl "seem" to look better at Exit is cuz of all the freakin make-up they wear...you ever seen the women on a S&D night? And the topic of this post is so dumb its not even worth arguing about.

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Originally posted by oasis:

lol illana exit and twilo are 2 totally diff things

read up on the topic and get back to us when u r ready

And you are trying to say ...what Oasis?

That Twilo is a special venue that showcases awesome dj's? That Twilo is owned by a company? WHAT IS YOUR POINT OASIS?

Please, do enlighten me with your "old school promoter" wisdom.

Plain and simple..they are both clubs.

-iliana

Archived