Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Swat Team on the roof of the building outside my window

As I sit here in my office working.....:rolleyes: I looked over and there are a bunch of men in black outfits and hats with guns on the roof of the building next to mine! lol "I'm like there's a fcukin swat team on the roof of that building" and my co-worker says "no they are filming a Ninja movie" lol anyway this is a routine thing I was told! :eek:

OOOOOO shit trust me you nasty pig you don’t want to start bossing me around.

Listen you talk like you have some knowledge of something but you don’t you just spew out your ugly fat girl words. Kosta cant stand you and neither can anyone on this board. Your a fucken annoying leach. You never say anything that is amusing or worth reading. You have nothing going for you. You act like a stuck up dumb hot girl but your disgusting.. Normally ugly chicks have a good personality but guess you missed that boat.

Go away you fucken beast

Originally posted by notallthere444

OOOOOO shit trust me you nasty pig you don’t want to start bossing me around.

Listen you talk like you have some knowledge of something but you don’t you just spew out your ugly fat girl words. Kosta cant stand you and neither can anyone on this board. Your a fucken annoying leach. You never say anything that is amusing or worth reading. You have nothing going for you. You act like a stuck up dumb hot girl but your disgusting.. Normally ugly chicks have a good personality but guess you missed that boat.

Go away you fucken beast

:rolleyes: you wacko you posted that same thing on my other thread....go bother someone else! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

As I sit here in my office working.....:rolleyes: I looked over and there are a bunch of men in black outfits and hats with guns on the roof of the building next to mine! lol "I'm like there's a fcukin swat team on the roof of that building" and my co-worker says "no they are filming a Ninja movie" lol anyway this is a routine thing I was told! :eek:

wow, thats really interesting

Who am I pretending to be friends with??? :rolleyes: mind your own business!

Everything on this board is everyone’s business you fucken troll. If you really intended that last post just for kosta then fucken pm him./ Be honest you made that post in hope for him to respond so people would think you have a influential friend,. But you dont. No one knows you are likes you. You are a disgusting person on the inside and out.

Originally posted by notallthere444

Everything on this board is everyone’s business you fucken troll. If you really intended that last post just for kosta then fucken pm him./ Be honest you made that post in hope for him to respond so people would think you have a influential friend,.

LMFAO@influential friend

BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA

Please...

stfu.gif