Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK There is a Post on NJGUIDO...

again too many pages to read..............this is what happens to digga when i have no access to CP from work, i have no time to read through all these pages.........................

ANYWAY..........................what is this news??????????????

tell digga the truth now, i have my mailman by his throat b/c he was the first victim in my way!!!!!!!!!!!, if its true the mailman dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, TELL ME ARMENIO THIS IS FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that means i have to call THE MIAMI CEMETARY and have them cancel my grave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

again too many pages to read..............this is what happens to digga when i have no access to CP from work, i have no time to read through all these pages.........................

ANYWAY..........................what is this news??????????????

tell digga the truth now, i have my mailman by his throat b/c he was the first victim in my way!!!!!!!!!!!, if its true the mailman dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, TELL ME ARMENIO THIS IS FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that means i have to call THE MIAMI CEMETARY and have them cancel my grave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's False so please let the poor mailman go... Some clubs are closed that's all like 2 or 3 venues, since ur miami cherry hasnt been popped yet, Miami is like New York and there are lots of Venues to choose from, Miami is still on so get your ass to the Gym and start throwing around some DUMB BROADS... OOPS I MEAN DUMB BELLS...

whoa whoa whoa............pop diggas cherry????????? diggas been to sobe mr armenio!!!!!!!!!!!!

get to the gym???????? joe joe joe.........i will tape one of diggas training sessions just for you!!!!!!!, you will think you are watching an episode of the FUCKING GLADIATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my workout is that intense that it would leave half this board paralyzed for weeks, i do not throw around dumbells, i chew on the handles between sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i may not be shredded like some of the juice mongrols out there, BUT THE GYM IS MY MECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel its still ago. A month ago they confirmed the dates. So in that month im sure who ever is doing parties know that those venues are not available. They are a lot of others spots to do parties. A lot of dj's are confirmed for WMC. ULTRA is STILL A GO, PVD in SPACE March 5th is still ago, ect ect...

Only 3 venues are closed during WMC.

Victor Soto

whoa whoa whoa............pop diggas cherry????????? diggas been to sobe mr armenio!!!!!!!!!!!!

get to the gym???????? joe joe joe.........i will tape one of diggas training sessions just for you!!!!!!!, you will think you are watching an episode of the FUCKING GLADIATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my workout is that intense that it would leave half this board paralyzed for weeks, i do not throw around dumbells, i chew on the handles between sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i may not be shredded like some of the juice mongrols out there, BUT THE GYM IS MY MECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you have never been to the WMC?

joe, remind me to show you the pics of young digga, deizel26 and brother nick in sobe when we were young bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roled up to sobe w/ no money, just medication............we pulled up to our hotel in a stretched limo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE WERE DURING THE OL POP STAR DAYZ.................

we went when all the rookies were still home recovering from WMC, partied w/ the hardcore.............digga almost got arrested for kicking down a door, SUCH GREAT MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST WAIT TILL THIS YEAR, YOU WILL ALL PRAY THAT IT IS ALL A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never to WMC but i've been to sobe............i know there is a difference, BUT remember who you are talking too!!!!!!!!!!!!

i prepared my whole life for the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and victor, get on your fuckin phone and tell them nothing is to be closed!!!!!!!!!!! if i see a venue is shut down, im busting through the door and we are having our own party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never to WMC but i've been to sobe............i know there is a difference, BUT remember who you are talking too!!!!!!!!!!!!

i prepared my whole life for the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and victor, get on your fuckin phone and tell them nothing is to be closed!!!!!!!!!!! if i see a venue is shut down, im busting through the door and we are having our own party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49 DAYS TILL THE FUNERAL BEGINS...

AHHHHHHHHHHH THE FUNERAL HUH????????????????

listen out your windows at work, watch how loud i PUMP MY SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will probably hear the faint laughing in the beginning of the song, then when you hear the gun shots, THAT IS WHEN MY NEIGHBORS START TOO SHOOT AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK IT, ITS TIME TO DROP THE FUNERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mysty, who are you referring to w/ ENERGY???????, NOT ME IS IT??????????

ALICIA PLEASE NOT NOW W/ ALL THE QUESTIONS..................

a telemarketer just called and asked me what my name was and i said "YES"......................he goes, "that was not a yes or no question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Did you plug in today? Or are you taking a day off since you're not working?

deeee, yes i took a personal...............i did not want to sit in traffic on the way to work and flip out like i have been doing for the past week!!!!!!!!!!!, yes i prob will get fired, but it will be for the good.......................

and mysty, when you refer to PLUG IN are you refering to diggas medication...............of course i took my medz today!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOUR FREE HOWL AT CELL, IF I DONT ANSWER LEAVE A CALL BACK NUMBER, THE MUSIC IS A LITTLE LOUD RIGHT NOW....................

krystin and i both took off and we are cleaning and JAMMIN!!!!!!!

i didnt tell you DOMINOS DELIVERS??????????????

and mysty, when you refer to PLUG IN are you refering to diggas medication...............of course i took my medz today!!!!!!!!!!!

krystin and i both took off and we are cleaning and JAMMIN!!!!!!!

I'm a borderline OCD neat freak, I wanna be home cleaning and JAMMIN :(