Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday, Murk @ Crobar New York Rollcall

Originally posted by njdionysus

Oscar G. :rock: and Ralph Falcone

bring their tribal mayhem to

Crobar New York on Friday!

Anyone else going?

MIGHT HAVE TO COME OUT LATER HOURS WITH A COLD AND FEVER FOR THIS ONE "BIG JOE" HOPEFULLY IF I GO I'LL SWEAT IT OUT

IAM DEFINATELY IN IF "CRACKAASS HAIRSTYLIST" CAN GIVE ME A CUT ON THE DANCEFLOOR WHILE IAM STOMPING MY FEET TO OSCAR G"S BEAT..........HOLLA.....IMAGINE THAT.....LOL.....

Originally posted by benedictions

MIGHT HAVE TO COME OUT LATER HOURS WITH A COLD AND FEVER FOR THIS ONE "BIG JOE" HOPEFULLY IF I GO I'LL SWEAT IT OUT

IAM DEFINATELY IN IF "CRACKAASS HAIRSTYLIST" CAN GIVE ME A CUT ON THE DANCEFLOOR WHILE IAM STOMPING MY FEET TO OSCAR G"S BEAT..........HOLLA.....IMAGINE THAT.....LOL.....

Bring that Red Sox fan with you, dont let that girl keep him locked up on Friday. Matter of fact, I have to call that fool. Feel better 'Los, Oscar is a madmannn and I cant wait to feel his madnessss on the Phazzzzzzon.

Should be a good time, providing its not the 1.8 degrees that is registering at my house right now.

so I am guessing you like that assymetrical, messy, uneven, gapping holes in your haircut look????

Originally posted by njdionysus

Bring that Red Sox fan with you, dont let that girl keep him locked up on Friday. Matter of fact, I have to call that fool. Feel better 'Los, Oscar is a madmannn and I cant wait to feel his madnessss on the Phazzzzzzon.

Should be a good time, providing its not the 1.8 degrees that is registering at my house right now.

FUNNY CAUSE I WENT OPENING WEEKEND WITH "FUZZ MASTER FLEX" AKA "BOSTON STRANGLER" I HAVE NO SAY WITH WHAT THE BOSS "TOPANGA" AKA "STARDO" SAYS IN KEEPING HIM LOCKED UP THOUGH....LOL....PHAZON WAS BANGIN !!!!

FEVER IS GONE, NOW HOPEFULLY MY NOSE WILL STOP RUNNING LIKE A BROKEN SINK

DEFINATELY GONNA BE A MIAMI HEATED NIGHT UP IN THUR.....ARE THEY GONNA CLOSE BY 5 THOUGH?????

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

so I am guessing you like that assymetrical, messy, uneven, gapping holes in your haircut look????

I'LL TAKE THE "CRACKAASSYMETRICAL" EXPERIMENTAL CUT PWWEASE ALONG WITH THE MESSY UNEVENESS,,,,,MINUS THE CLIPPING OF MY EARS OFF AND GAPING HOLES IN MY HEAD THOUGH....

WE SHALL START MY BID AT NAN NANEEE NAN ($9.99) PLUS TIP...

FUNNY CAUSE I WENT OPENING WEEKEND WITH "FUZZ MASTER FLEX" AKA "BOSTON STRANGLER" I HAVE NO SAY WITH WHAT THE BOSS "TOPANGA" AKA "STARDO" SAYS IN KEEPING HIM LOCKED UP THOUGH....LOL....PHAZON WAS BANGIN !!!!

FEVER IS GONE, NOW HOPEFULLY MY NOSE WILL STOP RUNNING LIKE A BROKEN SINK

DEFINATELY GONNA BE A MIAMI HEATED NIGHT UP IN THUR.....ARE THEY GONNA CLOSE BY 5 THOUGH?????

Topanga :laugh: thats f'n great! We'll be there around midnight, gotta table. Oscar G. in the house!!!

Originally posted by dieselsneakers

The suspense is killing me, I cant wait to hear Oscar in New York! It will be the first time I have heard him outside of Miami and it will be the first time I have been to Crobar New York.

YOU WILL FIT IN PERFECT THERE...