Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I apologize to Circa Thurs nites...

t0r0

Unfortunatly my ways of playing music is not the right script that circa thursdays are looking for... So im sorry for that.. To remain a professional in this business you must carry yourself professionally so thank you to everyone that supported me from the get go at circa and came out every thursday!!!!

Looking forward to this Saturday in NYC @ Savannah lots o' energy to let loose...

Thanks Again.....

GOT DAMN I MISS HUNKA BUNKA!!!

See everyone @ djais this summer............

Originally posted by t0r0

Unfortunatly my ways of playing music is not the right script that circa thursdays are looking for... So im sorry for that.. To remain a professional in this business you must carry yourself professionally so thank you to everyone that supported me from the get go at circa and came out every thursday!!!!

Looking forward to this Saturday in NYC @ Savannah lots o' energy to let loose...

Thanks Again.....

yo what up dogggggggggg

Thanks Again.....

Are you kidding me??? Ive only heard good things about you. George speaks very very highly of you. Im very suprised you wont be there. I myself was there Thanksgiving night and thought you did a Great Job.

Toro is an AWSOME dj!

And as much as we would love for Circa to be the second coming of Metro...it is not. If it was , dont you think Richie Rydell would be spinning there?

Circa is a lounge............not a lounge trying to be a club. Thats where i think most lounges go wrong. Just because it is very busy, wall to wall on some nights, it does not change what it is......its a lounge.And where most lounges would now make a HUGE mistake just because it is busy and start pounding music,loud,and more dance music...those are the lounges that 3 months from now would be out of business. And the music format that we have created for Circa is what makes circa...circa.

If it was a club....................TORO GETS MY VOTE!!!

hE IS AWSOME, AND HE ROCKS THE PARTY.He is a very,VERY talented dj.No doubt. mUCH RESPECT FOR HIM, and most importantly...................hes a really good guy:D And from wha ti was told, he will still be in the rotation.

Guest bonsolidd

Thanks Again.....

D'Jais Sunday may 2nd nigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaah

Originally posted by ml2k3

Toro is an AWSOME dj!

And as much as we would love for Circa to be the second coming of Metro...it is not. If it was , dont you think Richie Rydell would be spinning there?

Circa is a lounge............not a lounge trying to be a club. Thats where i think most lounges go wrong. Just because it is very busy, wall to wall on some nights, it does not change what it is......its a lounge.And where most lounges would now make a HUGE mistake just because it is busy and start pounding music,loud,and more dance music...those are the lounges that 3 months from now would be out of business. And the music format that we have created for Circa is what makes circa...circa.

hE IS AWSOME, AND HE ROCKS THE PARTY.He is a very,VERY talented dj.No doubt. mUCH RESPECT FOR HIM, and most importantly...................hes a really good guy:D And from wha ti was told, he will still be in the rotation.

thought Toro was a perfect fit with the ability to play all types of music like hip hop, r&b, vocals, commerical club, etc....isn't this the type of mix of music circa was aiming for????

Originally posted by ml2k3

Toro is an AWSOME dj!

For me, Circa is the best place in the world hands down, but don't lounges like Rehab, Pangaea, B'Lo and Flow play some sick house on occasion and still do pretty well? I mean, it doesn't have to be all hip hop, all the time.