Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone

nSyNcBaBy

I do! I'm such a kid! My neighbors, they're all under 10, a bunch of them, and they're always outside playing, so if I'm shoveling the driveway, they'll ask if I want to play, or they'll come ring the doorbell and ask. :D I help the losing team win the snowball fights.

I used to loveeeeeee going sledding, but once, we were at lake tahoe, and I was going sledding down some big hills that they had there, and I ran into a tree! :( But my sled didn't stop, and I went down the rest of the hill backwards. :tongue:

but my back was killin me after that!

Originally posted by linabina

play in the snow anymore?

i cant really tolerate the cold anymore.. im such a summer person... but my lil brother just went outside sledding and i was tempted to go with him and his friends lol

i do... my by my parents house, the whole block is children so whenever it snows, and im there all the kids ring the door bell for me to come out and play... so i do... i take an ice cream scooper, and go to war! lol... last year was it, it was me attomicapples and barslut, and we were killin em... i felt bad i wound buying them all tacobell and shit... lol... fine ones sucks he never wants to play in the snow... the last time it snowed and i was off, i tried to convince everyone that was here to go play in the snow and they all were like "nah, no, no, its too cold, blah... blah... im old and boring... blah"

Originally posted by dgmodel

i do... my by my parents house, the whole block is children so whenever it snows, and im there all the kids ring the door bell for me to come out and play... so i do... i take an ice cream scooper, and go to war! lol... last year was it, it was me attomicapples and barslut, and we were killin em... i felt bad i wound buying them all tacobell and shit... lol...

awwwwwwwwww :D

HOW CUTE!!!!!

I hate snow...loved it when I was a kid, like everyone did I'm sure. But as I got older it just got to be a pain in the ass. Cold weather, shoveling, everything closes and nobody wants to do anything. And the worst part about it was not being able to drive anywhere. Mustangs are the worst kinds of cars to have in bad weather like that. So much as an inch or 2 and I'd be stuck at home...

Since I moved to Va Beach from Philly this past summer, I don't have to worry about it any more! Its been in the upper 50s all week!

So :tongue: to all you up north bitchin' about the snow and cold.