Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone here been to AMSTERDAM.

Whats up, I am going to Europe in march for about 10 days and I need some help.

I will be arriving in paris first.

My question is: I know in amsterdam, they sell pills in the clubs but do they coke also? and if so, do you think the coke you get in the club will be better than the shit from the crappy street dealers?

What are some good clubs in Amsterdam?

Cafe's?

Are the people over there friendly?

Yes I have been to Amsterdam about 2 years ago and it's a fantastic city. But no they do not sell pills in clubs.

The only drug that has been decriminalized in Amsterdam is weed. If you want to partake in anything else you'll have to take a huge risk by dealing with the sleaziest dealers this side of the South Bronx. So I suggest either bringing your own supply(which is a huge security risk right there) or to be extremely street smart.

Good bars/clubs that I remember was Escape, Ritz and Melkweig. As far as weed cafes go, they're pretty much anywhere and they all sell quality stuff. Some will also sell you alcoholic beverages but some don't. Have fun

Been to AMS 3 times the last 3 years!!! ;) ;)

Buy pills from the guys in the street in the Red Light Dist. We got 6 pills for 20 Euro, you just gotta bargain em down. But becareful they are very aggressive.

The clubs I love is Escape, DEFINATELY go on a Sat. night. They play amazing Trance music.

If you have time check out the Heineken Museum (free booze :-)

Amsterdam has alot to offer, enjoy every moment.

But also try:

Cafe: Rokkers / Bulldog

CLubs:

The Chemistry party is best plus Anywhere Michel DeHey is spinning is good... For HARDer shit head out to Rotterdam

Don't forget to try the Hash... The White Widow.. and Jack H.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by rutgersecon

Whats up, I am going to Europe in march for about 10 days and I need some help.

I will be arriving in paris first.

My question is: I know in amsterdam, they sell pills in the clubs but do they coke also? and if so, do you think the coke you get in the club will be better than the shit from the crappy street dealers?

What are some good clubs in Amsterdam?

Cafe's?

Are the people over there friendly?

:shaky: