Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peter Pank Review

Yeah mikey i didnt see you, it was fun...i mean i have fun wherever as long as im with friends. i think the weather def. detered some people who would have otherwise come out.

binoy i found it!!! then again i was following 3 other cars tho, but it wasnt hard at all. no bermuda triangle last nite

Originally posted by adriennektu

Yeah mikey i didnt see you, it was fun...i mean i have fun wherever as long as im with friends. i think the weather def. detered some people who would have otherwise come out.

binoy i found it!!! then again i was following 3 other cars tho, but it wasnt hard at all. no bermuda triangle last nite

LOL! Told you it wasnt an imaginary Dinner!

Its SOOO Easy to get to.

Originally posted by adriennektu

Yeah we fell in a black hole there tho must of spent a good 2hours just bullshittin in there. so loud and obnoxious, i think it's a prerequisite in there :)

YUP!! Everyone is WASTED and loud and obnoxious.

When are you gonna come out again? Havent seen you in a while. Need to do some shots.

Binoy I know...I havent been out for 2 weeks until last nite! i will def come out and see ya soon. Are u going to Joey's on Sunday??

Yeah its a good nj diner, however i think the best in nj is TOPS in east newark/harrion, but peter pank is up there too.

I always get an egg white omolette with brocolli yum! :)