Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party This Sunday With MEEEEEE @ Concorde!!!(1/18)

alex90028

Wassup L.A.Party People?!??!?!

This Sunday, remember No Work, No School on Monday, we will have a special Appreciation Party @ Concorde in Hollywood!!!

Yes, Concorde, the place were the cast of the O.C. celebrated New Years, the place were J-Lo threw a Birthdayparty for Ben and the place basically to be in Hollywood

To top it off, DJ Cheapshot will be spinning a crazy mix of old school Hip Hop, 80's and a little Rock, plus I am sure he will throw in some current favors aswell.

This is a party not to be missed, this will be huge!!!! And as a Alex In L.A. Newsletter Subscriber you will get in for FREEEEEE - VIP Style!!!!

I am so happy to be able to get you into this event, so lets make this the first big party of 2004!!!!

E-Mail me with "Concorde" in the Subjectline to alexinla03@yahoo.com asap, so I can put you on the VIP List for the Night.

This will be a private Event, No Guestlist, No Entry and they are very strict about this.

Attire is upscale, fun, you know, California Casual!!!

I am looking forward seeing you all there!!!!!

alex

www.alexinla.com

Concorde is located at 1835 Cahuenga Blvd - South of Franklin (Just pass White lotus towards the Freeway) in Hollywood - 10PM- 2 AM!!!