Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you don't belong

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

ever been told to your face (or someone you know of) that you don't belong in the club you're at? someone told my girl a few weeks ago while we are @ pangaea that she should be in exit. :woah:

thats hysterical!!! lol

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

ever been told to your face (or someone you know of) that you don't belong in the club you're at? someone told my girl a few weeks ago while we are @ pangaea that she should be in exit. :woah:

:eek:

fuck that!!!!!!!!

should said somethimng like, o only assholes need apply to this club right,

who told your girl that ? Please .. that's so junior high

she should have just told them - "But you're nobody" Who the fuck is that person to say that to her anyways ? Party on chica !

I was told " I don't fit in" but it wasn't a club. This old Italian producer tried to cast me for a performance with Grace Jones ( that black freak) He said she was gonna perform for a private party for fashion designers like John Galliano + Alexander Mc Queen at a private party for Maddona. Grace Jones did the opening for Crobar and I was supposed to be on stage with her butt naked.

Well grandpa forgets to tell me - part of the job is to dance naked with him so I bitched and complained and he said " Forget it you're hopelss, you don't fit in, stay home "

A FUCKIN 60 yeard old grandpa told me that ...LOL

I would have like to met Grace Jones and danced for Maddona . The money they offered me was ridiculous ..but I rather stay home then dance naked with some 60 yr. Italian pervert.

Originally posted by lollie60

who told your girl that ? Please .. that's so junior high

she should have just told them - "But you're nobody" Who the fuck is that person to say that to her anyways ? Party on chica !

I was told " I don't fit in" but it wasn't a club. This old Italian producer tried to cast me for a performance with Grace Jones ( that black freak) He said she was gonna perform for a private party for fashion designers like John Galliano + Alexander Mc Queen at a private party for Maddona. Grace Jones did the opening for Crobar and I was supposed to be on stage with her butt naked.

Well grandpa forgets to tell me - part of the job is to dance naked with him so I bitched and complained and he said " Forget it you're hopelss, you don't fit in, stay home "

A FUCKIN 60 yeard old grandpa told me that ...LOL

I would have like to met Grace Jones and danced for Maddona . The money they offered me was ridiculous ..but I rather stay home then dance naked with some 60 yr. Italian pervert.

60 year old grandpa?? wtf does that have to do with anything- he coulda been 21 yrs old- and still scammed ya!! lmfao

I would never talk to a 21 yr. old boy Stephan.

I don't know if that was a scam - he had Grace Jones people from Paris calling , introduced me to some "stylist" in NYC and others ...

He cut me from the show becuz I didn't want to get down with him. I reported him to the police btw.