Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MDA vs. MDMA

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure really isnt powder either, looks more like salt crystals then anything. And with a decent test kit you could find out if the your pills had mda or mdma in them. You could even check online on some sites, i think your just petro about your pills.

Pure really isnt powder either, looks more like salt crystals then anything. And with a decent test kit you could find out if the your pills had mda or mdma in them. You could even check online on some sites, i think your just petro about your pills.

Yep, got some 2 weeks ago... insane. :updown:

yea it kinda looks like meth not quite but kinda...it sorta looks like fine salt when crushed up, kind of shiny, my buddy tested it it wasent completely pure but pretty close, i will have to find out exactly how pure they were

I had a guy tell me he had some that were 80% MDMA and 20% meth (from canada). That sounds like a shitty combination. Why would they just not make the pill 100% MDMA and not make it as big. They are telling people it has the meth in it so what good are they doing them selves. Is it a good thing it has meth in it??? Would it just feel like you took too much ephedrine??? Has anybody ever tried apill like this???

Nautica

I had a guy tell me he had some that were 80% MDMA and 20% meth (from canada). That sounds like a shitty combination. Why would they just not make the pill 100% MDMA and not make it as big. They are telling people it has the meth in it so what good are they doing them selves. Is it a good thing it has meth in it??? Would it just feel like you took too much ephedrine??? Has anybody ever tried apill like this???

Nautica

some people like "speedy" pills because they feel it sustains the effect for a longer period of time... There is alot of good stuff around in canada if you can hook up with some asians..

hmmmm......looks like im taking a trip to canada

Vancouver is slowly becoming the pill stamping capital of North America... you dont really have to go there to get the goods tho... just gotta know someone thats cool with some asian gang kids.... they seem to be getting the best pills... from what I've seen

Vancouver is slowly becoming the pill stamping capital of North America... you dont really have to go there to get the goods tho... just gotta know someone thats cool with some asian gang kids.... they seem to be getting the best pills... from what I've seen

good cuz im phillipine , and i got alot of cousins up there. have that been said, i think its time for a small family reunion up north that involves alot of hugging , water bottles and sweating...:)

Maybe its just me, but MDA knocks me out....I usually wind up passed out on a couch somewhere. Too trippy, too intense...and I've thought that was MDMA every time. lol I guess I should be checking out pillreports or something.

and oh how i love that feeling. i like the intencity and how im wrecked for a half a day.

Nautica

Not to long ago meth used to be huge here, now it is'nt. so not as many things are cut with it, but every e has something diffrent in it... Doves are cut with meth and heroine

some people like "speedy" pills because they feel it sustains the effect for a longer period of time... There is alot of good stuff around in canada if you can hook up with some asians..

Not even just asians, you just have to have the right hook ups. Have the right friends.

while we are at it, has anyone ever had white sunshines ?

sunflowers? one of the best pills ive had. alot of pills are cut with something, but not all pills. if your lucky and have a good connect you can get pills with just mdma or mda in em, thats all i want in my pills!

sunflowers? one of the best pills ive had. alot of pills are cut with something, but not all pills. if your lucky and have a good connect you can get pills with just mdma or mda in em, thats all i want in my pills!

It would'nt be real E then... real e is cut with various diffrent drugs that enhance your high, the combination of mda and mdma and the other drugs is what takes you for a ride.

It would'nt be real E then... real e is cut with various diffrent drugs that enhance your high, the combination of mda and mdma and the other drugs is what takes you for a ride.

Lemme guess real e is crack, coke, rat poision and alittle bit of spice all mixed in a little pill to make you feel really good... I dunno where you got that from but real is E is just mdma or mda. All that other shit which usually is either meth, pseudo or caffeine is just extra stuff some of the makers put in the pills. Some people like meth in there pills but I dont. So your telling me pure mdma isnt really E?? Comon now... look up some pills on ecstastydata, take one of those pills, then tell me all the pills that show just mdma or mda in em arent really e.

E=slang term..... you can call anything Ecstacy

Ecstacy in the late 70's 80's and early nineties was very much pure mdma aside from the binders needed to hold the pills together... Alot of people call pretty much anything that shulgin researched ecstacy.... at one point people called 2-cb ecstacy. The term ecstacy came up in reference to MDMA pills when they were still legal... There were some clubs in houston texas that promoted "ecstacy parties" where you could buy MDMA pills right at the bar... I remeber going to parties at a club on e2nd ave ave c here in the city called the "world" they had ecstacy parties there back in the mid/late 80s. The term has been "stretched" a little too much... as for the urban legend about there being heroin in pills... forget it... heroin, even at the wholesale level, is very very very expensive ... between 50-70k a kilo... why would anyone use it to "cut" something that costs roughly $1,200 a kilo to make???? There are alot of myths when it comes to pills.... the worst thing i've seen in pills is pcp... the most common adulterants these days are caffeine and methamphetamine....

I sure wish I knew some asians, b/c I cant find shit around here. Its been so long since I have had E, it seems like a dream. Maybe I never had it, maybe it is not real, maybe this conversation about E is just a dream.

Hell, I cant even find fake X anymore. Which is what I was getting a while back - but even the anticipation of that was better than nothing.

Nautica

Nautica