Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MDA vs. MDMA

http://www.dancesafe.org/labtesting/

this site has an index of tested pills in different areas of the country. They tell you what they look like and what's in them. I used to do a lot of this stuff, so this site has helped me out a lot years back... whoever previously mentioned this: meth and MDMA is a pretty good combination, more meth, less MDMA AWESOME!! from what I remember of that batch at least (green mercedes a few years ago)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemme guess real e is crack, coke, rat poision and alittle bit of spice all mixed in a little pill to make you feel really good... I dunno where you got that from but real is E is just mdma or mda. All that other shit which usually is either meth, pseudo or caffeine is just extra stuff some of the makers put in the pills. Some people like meth in there pills but I dont. So your telling me pure mdma isnt really E?? Comon now... look up some pills on ecstastydata, take one of those pills, then tell me all the pills that show just mdma or mda in em arent really e.

its impossible to get absolutely pure mdma so how can any of us actually really say that its 'real' E, ive done mostly MDMA pills and it wasent nearly as much fun as my 'real' E, around here real e is cut with diffrent things but we choose to stay away from the rat poison ;)

its impossible to get absolutely pure mdma so how can any of us actually really say that its 'real' E, ive done mostly MDMA pills and it wasent nearly as much fun as my 'real' E, around here real e is cut with diffrent things but we choose to stay away from the rat poison ;)

Why would you want a mix of a bunch of different drugs as opposed to the real thing???

Its not impossible to get pure E. Ive had pure mdma a few months back and yes it was pure. Not pills not powderd pills, but pure mdma, molly. little crystalized grains. Smells just like licorice and very bitter tasting. mmmmmmmm wish I could get some more.

http://www.dancesafe.org/labtesting/

this site has an index of tested pills in different areas of the country. They tell you what they look like and what's in them. I used to do a lot of this stuff, so this site has helped me out a lot years back... whoever previously mentioned this: meth and MDMA is a pretty good combination, more meth, less MDMA AWESOME!! from what I remember of that batch at least (green mercedes a few years ago)

dancesafe only resposts results from ecstacydata.org.... they stopped testing pills years ago ...

don't believe everything your supplier tells you.... everyone in this business is a criminal...

just to set this straight pure MDMA does exist......it's a crystalline powder somewhat translucent white... you'll never get 100% purity in a pill only because the powder doesnt bind well and you need a decent amount of binding material... the purer pills are the "crumbly" white ones usually... the best pill I've ever had is the one in the avatar... havent seen anything like it in a looong time... 97.4% MDMA.... real rolls aren't supposed to get you fucked up... they just enhance your senses and give you a rush of positive energy... Make you feel "good all over" .... thats what "Real E" is all about.... Alot of young kids cant appreciate the effect of a good pill because they're expecting a buzz.... or some kind of altered state of mind... MDMA was not developed for that purpose... If you wanna feel dopey .. sniff some glue or something... The real reason why pill quality sucks is the simple fact that people are willing to buy anything with a cool logo that makes you tweek... The lack of reliable sources of good saffrole oils and sentencing guidelines have also swayed alot of guys away from manufacturing. I little tidbit of trivial information... untill MDMA was became schedule I ... saffrole was routinely used to flavor root beer...

yea, pure mdma is too light to even be a pill without something else cut into it to keep it together...pure mdma would be in a capsul...right? i seen some 'pure mdma' today... and well you know when you open like an iced tea and it vaporizes a little bit? thats what happened with this e...does that sound about right?

yea, pure mdma is too light to even be a pill without something else cut into it to keep it together...pure mdma would be in a capsul...right? i seen some 'pure mdma' today... and well you know when you open like an iced tea and it vaporizes a little bit? thats what happened with this e...does that sound about right?

This is what it looks like compressed using an ammo press with about 3% Micro Crystalline Cellulose powder through a 2 inch length of copper pipe...

Appearance And Odor: WHITE SEMI-SOLID (DL-MDMA) IN CLEAR, COLORLESS CRYSTAL

W/SLIGHT ALCHOHOLIC ODOR

Boiling Point: 148F

Melting Point: -144.4F

Vapor Pressure (MM Hg/70 F): 97

Vapor Density (Air=1): 1.11

Specific Gravity: 0.7913

Evaporation Rate And Ref: (BUTYL ACETATE=1): 5.9

Solubility In Water: COMPLETE