Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your roxy reviews here

went at around 12ish maybe a little after got in no line (thank god) paid a whopping 25 bills even on the guestlist what the hell is that shit?? the music was kind of on the weak side a few good songs here and there.. im glad i waited around until johnny went on at 3 or 3:30 whenever it was to hear his opening track "ficken no. 3" wow!!! great intro song.. on all my mixtapes i always intro with that song.. after that i knew the night couldn't get any better (too much drama with my group) so i bounced... all in all the night was ehhhh... a lot of goodlooking girls, but on the younger side :mad:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

johnny went nuts dropping some hard ass beats and some phat vocal shit from 3 on he was at his best last night i have to say johnny still got the skills i can't wait to hear him and dj macguyver on february 15 i know i say this all the tim but that should be a sick night of music

FIRST OFF I START BY SAYING THANX TO BON SOLID AND BOBBY GOODRICH FOR TAKING CARE OF ALL OF US , ALSO WANNA THANK JOHNNY VICIOUS FOR SAVING MY ASS FROM GETTING THROWN OUT CAUSE WE DECIDED TO THROW NAPKINS BUT ITS ALL GOODS OK NOW ONTO THE REVIEW I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A SEXXY FRI ROXY PARTY EVER SO THIS WAS A FIRST TIMER . WHEN WE FIRST GOT THERE THE MUSIC WAS KIND OF CHEESEY WASNT FEELING IT AT ALL THEN WHEN MY BOYS ANTHONY ACID AND SCRIBBS STARTING GOING RECORD FOR RECORD THE MUSIC JUST TURNED INSANE . AT ABOUT 3 AM JOHNNY DECIDED TO MAIN THE WHEELS AND ALL I GOT TO SAY IS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE GUY FUCKING KILLED IT TRACK AFTER TRACK WAS SO WORTH WAITING AROUND TO HEAR HIM . AS FOR THE CROWD ITS NOT MY TYPE OF CROWD TO YOUNG FOR ME BUT I STOPPED IN TO PAY RESPECTS FOR BOBBY AND BON AND REST OF THE CREW. BON THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE DAM DRINKS IM STILL ALL FUCKED UP MAN U FUCKING BASTARD

With all the hype on these Sexy parties why is it that they are week on attendance. I wanted to check out the record release party and first off I was dismayed at all the young kids. Then by two am the place was still light on people. I left at 3:45 after all the pots and pans an asked the guy who said he was the manager why it was so light and he said that these parties by these particular promoter's were always light.

Just a lot of hype.

I wont be attending again

Victor played sick ass uplifting hard trance all night long ... well he came on at 2 with a sick intro turned the speakers up real loud and the place went nuts .. hard beats till i left at 5:30 .....mainfloor was sick nice crowd .. the plce had a good vibe .. def felt like i was in limelight dont care what anyone says :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by razzati420

Victor played sick ass uplifting hard trance all night long ... well he came on at 2 with a sick intro turned the speakers up real loud and the place went nuts .. hard beats till i left at 5:30 .....mainfloor was sick nice crowd .. the plce had a good vibe .. def felt like i was in limelight dont care what anyone says :eek: :eek: :eek:

heh...it was a SICK NIGHT for sure with vic! you are absolutely right, the vibe was amazing!! can't go wrong with that.. pluz vic was throwing some hard ass trance track after track!!

yes, johnny can sometimes be a good dj, but you hear his style in nyc all the time...now when can you hear a great ass trance dj on a weekly basis? t00 bad nyc is not a trance kinda town...but house will do though heh;)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

All I have to say is that I was beyond wasted and I don't remember hearing music :laugh2:

But thanks to Bobby once again, Johnny, & Mikeynine :laugh:

How does this underage bitch always go out and get drunk at clubs? Hopefully for the club's sake your not drinking inside the club...it would be a shame if someone ratted you and the club out. :laugh:

Originally posted by mikeynine999

FIRST OFF I START BY SAYING THANX TO BON SOLID AND BOBBY GOODRICH FOR TAKING CARE OF ALL OF US

Bon was there!?!

havnt seen him since over the summer when he was gettin us wrecked at Djais :eek:

WOW white rabbit over GTI?!?!? i'm pissed i couldnt make it out, i've been sick all week and had work 11am satuday till 1am sunday morning, and back to work at noon sunday so i just coulnt do it.

think this was the first of the reunions parties i've missed

i'll def be there on the 15th if thats the next one...maybe an early bday celebration since mine is on 2/22 :)

I heard that Mike Mac. was on point but there went too many ppl there at that point, every time i've heard him i've been impressed so that makes me even more pissed that i couldnt get down there!

Bobby, i'll def be @ the next one -- promise ;)

Originally posted by berniec

Bon was there!?!

havnt seen him since over the summer when he was gettin us wrecked at Djais :eek:

WOW white rabbit over GTI?!?!? i'm pissed i couldnt make it out, i've been sick all week and had work 11am satuday till 1am sunday morning, and back to work at noon sunday so i just coulnt do it.

think this was the first of the reunions parties i've missed

i'll def be there on the 15th if thats the next one...maybe an early bday celebration since mine is on 2/22 :)

I heard that Mike Mac. was on point but there went too many ppl there at that point, every time i've heard him i've been impressed so that makes me even more pissed that i couldnt get down there!

Bobby, i'll def be @ the next one -- promise ;)

YEAH BON WORKS THERE

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by mikeynine999

FIRST OFF I START BY SAYING THANX TO BON SOLID AND BOBBY GOODRICH FOR TAKING CARE OF ALL OF US , ALSO WANNA THANK JOHNNY VICIOUS FOR SAVING MY ASS FROM GETTING THROWN OUT CAUSE WE DECIDED TO THROW NAPKINS BUT ITS ALL GOODS OK NOW ONTO THE REVIEW I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A SEXXY FRI ROXY PARTY EVER SO THIS WAS A FIRST TIMER . WHEN WE FIRST GOT THERE THE MUSIC WAS KIND OF CHEESEY WASNT FEELING IT AT ALL THEN WHEN MY BOYS ANTHONY ACID AND SCRIBBS STARTING GOING RECORD FOR RECORD THE MUSIC JUST TURNED INSANE . AT ABOUT 3 AM JOHNNY DECIDED TO MAIN THE WHEELS AND ALL I GOT TO SAY IS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE GUY FUCKING KILLED IT TRACK AFTER TRACK WAS SO WORTH WAITING AROUND TO HEAR HIM . AS FOR THE CROWD ITS NOT MY TYPE OF CROWD TO YOUNG FOR ME BUT I STOPPED IN TO PAY RESPECTS FOR BOBBY AND BON AND REST OF THE CREW. BON THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE DAM DRINKS IM STILL ALL FUCKED UP MAN U FUCKING BASTARD

what a good time...nice seeing you mikey99999 we came up witha shit load of new lingo lol! good seing your whole crew!

as for Johnny he is the man I can never get enough of his music always on point and can wake anyone out a k hole lol

I would also like to say that ROXY Management is a class A act and they sure know how to treat people....Thanx Bobby See ya on the flip side!

Our next vist at ROXY is gonna be insane!:blown:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

what a good time...nice seeing you mikey99999 we came up witha shit load of new lingo lol! good seing your whole crew!

as for Johnny he is the man I can never get enough of his music always on point and can wake anyone out a k hole lol

I would also like to say that ROXY Management is a class A act and they sure know how to treat people....Thanx Bobby See ya on the flip side!

Our next vist at ROXY is gonna be insane!:blown:

LOL PANS AND POTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE LADEL LOL

Originally posted by ***********ao

I had a great time last night...johnny rip shit up at 3am

girls were hot.... anybody remember the blonde girl with the white pants and black top??

oh Thank again bobby

Dee you gotta slow down....

ha.. i was with that girl.. thats my boys old girlfriend... nice ass.. blonde hair yeah thats her

I get to Roxy around 11 after.No line at all.Get in Paid 25 dollars on guestlist kinda hi.I couldve gone to avalon paid less then Roxy guestlist price.Icame to night for Jvcious.He ripped it up from 3 to the end.I did not leave Roxy until Jvcious ended mixing and the end he played and old deep house music to end the night.People where still dancing when the lights came on..there wassss hot women but they where young.There was some hot asian women aand they can daance there was like three and four.People wher hating on asain people in clubs like twilo fridasy and exit.They dont create drama and they know how to dance and have fun.Stopped hating on Asians.

If you recovered from Roxy and Avalon friday nightCheckout Dj Boris at Cheetah Sunday night off the hooked.Anthony lamont host Asserteria every sunday night at Cheetah>Strictley 21 and up admission free or reduced depends what time you get.Its a gay party but when you bring Dj like Boris,skribble,jason Ojeda straight people show up.Its great party to go to on sunday night.Hip hop DJis not all that though.People go down staiirs to chill hang out.Its holiday weekend monday and i know people looking to party on sunday night.

Originally posted by SFTunnel76

Great night but cant they put on Vicious earlier. How come he goes on so late.

how about why cant anyone stay later then 430 at roxy..but i guess this relates to the lil kid factor..but im not hating i go there once in awhile i just dont get why the place clears out so early ..thank god for dt.

Originally posted by ***********ao

I had a great time last night...johnny rip shit up at 3am

girls were hot.... anybody remember the blonde girl with the white pants and black top??

oh Thank again bobby

Dee you gotta slow down....

ok this sounds weird.. n im not tooting my own horn so to speak.. but i had white pants, n a black top.. n i have blonde hair. hehe i hope ur talkin bout me !!