Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your roxy reviews here

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I don't even know...my friends dragged me out at some point. I really don't remember much lol

How about you? You got there a little late didnt you??

I left around 6am got there at 12:15!! I didn't want to leave but the people I was with where crying to leave!! I kept telling them after this track!! They got mad and said the tracks never end!!! LOL Next time I leave them home!@

Originally posted by nastyone

I left around 6am got there at 12:15!! I didn't want to leave but the people I was with where crying to leave!! I kept telling them after this track!! They got mad and said the tracks never end!!! LOL Next time I leave them home!@

:laugh:

You leave them home and come with me :D lol jk

It should be on ur left where it says "Smilies"

Or check in ur profile if you have smilies disabled

hmmmmm time and place huh?? IM me XxDivalicious ;)

I am going to check it now to see if disabled cause I don't see smilies!

I will IM you when i get out of work! Dumb ass Fire Wall at work! Can't use the IM here!!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by jplayboy24

ok this sounds weird.. n im not tooting my own horn so to speak.. but i had white pants, n a black top.. n i have blonde hair. hehe i hope ur talkin bout me !! [/quote

yummy:tongue:

i showed up there wit mygirly Diana & my boy Larry from here at about 11:30....it wasn't that packed & the crowd was definately young, but when i am with my friends, we have a blast there....it wasn't like old times, but we still made it fun....i was drunk too early in the night & wish i met some of you guys....i also wish the music was a little harder....i had to leave around 4:00 cuz my back was killin me & i had work early on sat...wish i would have stayed later though :(

Originally posted by erica127

i showed up there wit mygirly Diana & my boy Larry from here at about 11:30....it wasn't that packed & the crowd was definately young, but when i am with my friends, we have a blast there....it wasn't like old times, but we still made it fun....i was drunk too early in the night & wish i met some of you guys....i also wish the music was a little harder....i had to leave around 4:00 cuz my back was killin me & i had work early on sat...wish i would have stayed later though :(

Did you see me??? Even though I don't know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,

You were the other girl with Diana? I have known her for years and black Larry :D

Originally posted by djmegalomenia

hey mr. euope.

what part of europe are u in?

I've been to europe spain, france, italy.

and they play hard core. & hardstyle.

johnny style is a mixture of hard house hard trance and some hardstyle, in between he plays NY peak vocals.

anyway, in europe like in the USA there are House clubs and Hard house clubs and djs. And i've been to then for example go to Chasis in Barcelona, the place is so big that it put exit to shame but they play the hardest house that ur head explodes if ur there more than 4 hours. So what the fuck r u talking about, maybe u should start checking out the different styles of clubs while ur there.

ive been all thru europe...from france to switzerland to austria to england and thru the balkans...the only place hardhouse may be spun is germany...thas about it..ur example of spain havin a hardhouse club is crap cause theyre mostly all about iberican sounds over there...

i think u may have drum n bass/jungle mixed up with hardhouse..cause dnb does get a lot of play out here..hardhouse is non existant

before u talk shit read some posts..eddie is in the UK right now..and im in Serbia...and if both of us, from totally diff parts of europe agree on what gets play..well then ur prolly wrong

Hey,

You were the other girl with Diana? I have known her for years and black Larry :D

yes that was me hun....i have known her for about 2 years & then blackass for about 4 years..i love them both to death....BTW, you looked good that night with the hair & everything

yes that was me hun....i have known her for about 2 years & then blackass for about 4 years..i love them both to death....BTW, you looked good that night with the hair & everything

Thanks mama :D

I have known Di for I think maybe 3 and Larry for the same

SF days!