Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar With Murk Review

A bit off topic...Has anyone else had this experience. I charged a 100 bar tab and I looked at my account today and there is 250 Pending debit. Does anyone know if Crobar tends to put a hold on 150 dollars or did I get jerked at the bar and now I have to dispute it with my bank? Please help. :mad:

P.S. Had a great time....Murk never dissappoints. Hard bangin' beats all night.

Originally posted by ecpolo521

A bit off topic...Has anyone else had this experience. I charged a 100 bar tab and I looked at my account today and there is 250 Pending debit. Does anyone know if Crobar tends to put a hold on 150 dollars or did I get jerked at the bar and now I have to dispute it with my bank? Please help. :mad:

P.S. Had a great time....Murk never dissappoints. Hard bangin' beats all night.

It happens at Major, Mega and/or well Known Clubs.

You will get the "HOLD AMOUNT" In 7 to 10 Business days.

ON TOPIC: I'm glad you LIKED IT.

Originally posted by sobecrobar

It happens at Major, Mega and/or well Known Clubs.

You will get the "HOLD AMOUNT" In 7 to 10 Business days.

ON TOPIC: I'm glad you LIKED IT.

Thanx for clearing that up. :aright:

As for the night, as I said b4, I had a great time. It was my first time @ Crobar and I was really impressed with the place. The decor is amazing and the "airplane hanger" look is tight. Murk was throwing down some hard ass beats and at some point it looked like people didn't know how to react to the sound. I love that Miami sound, being I would see Oscar G every Saturday for two years. Overall, it looked like the crowd had a good time and thats what its all about. It was good seeing my boy Biz (the man to know @ Space). See you in Miami for WMC. Definitely plan on going back to Crobar, but next time I'll pay with cash. :D

Originally posted by ecpolo521

Thanx for clearing that up. :aright:

As for the night, as I said b4, I had a great time. It was my first time @ Crobar and I was really impressed with the place. The decor is amazing and the "airplane hanger" look is tight. Murk was throwing down some hard ass beats and at some point it looked like people didn't know how to react to the sound. I love that Miami sound, being I would see Oscar G every Saturday for two years. Overall, it looked like the crowd had a good time and that what its all about. Definitely plan on going back again, but next time I'll pay with cash. :D

Sound System is A MONSTER.

Girls tend to pay a visit ON Saturday nights w/o Snow (U know how women are). We, Men Don't give a Fuck about snow/rain/etc.

Snow & Smoke machines on Saturdays.

Victor Calderone 6 1/2 days from Today.

PS: Cash is accepted everywhere.

Originally posted by avenue33

It was an amazing party!!! Murk was phenomenal, they had everybody dancing all night long. 'No Cover' on mun2 filmed the night, so if you missed it, tune in on January 30 @ 11:30pm and make your own opinion!!

To find the channel click below:

www.mun2tv.com

attachment.php?postid=1986674

Had a kick ass time @ Crobar NYC. The place is beautiful & the service was great! It was nice to feel @ home in NYC with a gang of our close pals & Murk tunes...

Anyway, Oscar & Ralph turned it out. OG was on the decks when I got in about 11pm & was buildin' the room up slowly but nicely. Ralph must of taken over just after 12:30 & they tagged up from there on. At about 1:30am the place looked like the above picture & stayed that way pretty much till I left, which was shortly b4 5am.

Throughout the nite I was beginnin' to think some of the locals thought our group was insane, cuz they kept starin' @ us like we were from another planet. So I guess we must of been havin' tons of FUN!

Great nite, regardless of how damn f_kin' cold it was out.. unreal below 10 degree weather! If that's what some of you consider 1/2 full on a frozen nite, then Crobar seems to be doin' pretty well & Murk is not to be missed the next time they're in town...

ps. good seein' you enrique. ;)

Got there at 11:30, there was no line, but i still couldnt get in, which upset me cause i never heard oscar live. they said i needed to be on the guestlist. i think it was cause i went with two buddys of mine,and no ladys. ended up goin to viscaya and then roxy for afterhours. anyone know how i can get on the list for crobar, still want to check the place out.

Got there at 11:30, there was no line, but i still couldnt get in, which upset me cause i never heard oscar live. they said i needed to be on the guestlist. i think it was cause i went with two buddys of mine,and no ladys. ended up goin to viscaya and then roxy for afterhours. anyone know how i can get on the list for crobar, still want to check the place out.

Originally posted by nenov

wait.........one more time for good measure.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by nenov

to get on the guestlist you have to post this 5 times, not four :eek: