Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any parties tonight? (Sunday, No School/Work Mon)

what time does this party go till? I've never heard of this place...how big is it? are there gonna be some bitches there? do they have a hip hop room also?...as much details as possible please cause I'm looking to head out somewhere good. What kind of house do these guys play? Yes, that's right...I don't know what they play.

thanks,

NMN

not sure how late it'll go to ... but i can tell you right now based on your questions your not gonna like it ... :jerkoff:

Originally posted by nomembername

what time does this party go till? I've never heard of this place...how big is it? are there gonna be some bitches there? do they have a hip hop room also?...as much details as possible please cause I'm looking to head out somewhere good. What kind of house do these guys play? Yes, that's right...I don't know what they play.

thanks,

NMN

Originally posted by newsense

not sure how late it'll go to ... but i can tell you right now based on your questions your not gonna like it ... :jerkoff:

why would I not like it...cause I've never been to the place before...cause there won't be girls there...your post made no sense so for now on only respond to me when you have something somewhat meaningful to say.

Thanks,

NMN

my bad ...

crowd: mainly gay men (but mixed)

music: deep soulful vocal house

venue: off the hook!

enjoy :deadfish:

Originally posted by nomembername

why would I not like it...cause I've never been to the place before...cause there won't be girls there...your post made no sense so for now on only respond to me when you have something somewhat meaningful to say.

Thanks,

NMN