Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E up your A

ripped2shreds

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is no urban myth...i know folks who do it. i've heard that the reason that it fucks you up so much more than dropping it or sniffing it is because by ramming it up your ass, the pill doesn't have to go through your stomach, where the acid breas down some of the MDMA.

Originally posted by djsquillz

this is no urban myth...i know folks who do it. i've heard that the reason that it fucks you up so much more than dropping it or sniffing it is because by ramming it up your ass, the pill doesn't have to go through your stomach, where the acid breas down some of the MDMA.

The trade-off doesn't sound like it's worth it. Next thing you know there'll be E-laced Preparation-H supositories.

yeah this definitely works and definitely hits you MUCH harder. Used to be pretty popular...i'd hear people walking around saying "yo u pluggin?" LOL

Its not a big deal to do if, like the man ^ says, u'r comfortable with yourself AND you don't get the I MUST CRAP IMMEDIATELY thing from E in general.

all i know is when someone i know comes up and tells me they plugged one i know they're gonna be unable to stand straight in about half an hour :)

themrs and i will vouch that this method works wonderfully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what makes it better is that u dont get that feeling in ur stomach...u know when it first starts to digest and ur stomach feels like a bomb fell in it...u dont have to deal wioth that part.......

u know for a sex board i would think that u all would be alot more sexual...or at least freakier...we go t chicks that dont suck dick...people who wont stick a tiny little thing up there crack..even though there shits r much bigger...u dont realy feel anything...and when ur in the heat of the moment...ur not thinking oh my am i gonna have to take a shit...ur just telling the chick to get done with it so u can start gettting to the good action.....etc....etc....etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

themrs and i will vouch that this method works wonderfully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what makes it better is that u dont get that feeling in ur stomach...u know when it first starts to digest and ur stomach feels like a bomb fell in it...u dont have to deal wioth that part.......

u know for a sex board i would think that u all would be alot more sexual...or at least freakier...we go t chicks that dont suck dick...people who wont stick a tiny little thing up there crack..even though there shits r much bigger...u dont realy feel anything...and when ur in the heat of the moment...ur not thinking oh my am i gonna have to take a shit...ur just telling the chick to get done with it so u can start gettting to the good action.....etc....etc....etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would definately have to agree with you here flipster ..for a sex board i thought thered be alot freakier people in here ... people more like us :laugh: :laugh: :D

...i personally dont think i'd do it because i dont e that much any more and prob dont plan to...i do think, however, that if i saw myself in a mirror sticking a pill up my butt, i would question myself in terms of drug usage...no offense to anyone but shoving a pill up your ass does cross a line in my book...but who knows...the next time i come to miami and hang out with the miami boarders for the first time, they might nickname me phattyplugster...or somethin along those lines...never say never...

Originally posted by phatman

...i personally dont think i'd do it because i dont e that much any more and prob dont plan to...i do think, however, that if i saw myself in a mirror sticking a pill up my butt, i would question myself in terms of drug usage...no offense to anyone but shoving a pill up your ass does cross a line in my book...but who knows...the next time i come to miami and hang out with the miami boarders for the first time, they might nickname me phattyplugster...or somethin along those lines...never say never...

everyone in miami is a fucken fag anyway ,.. so who cares what they think

Originally posted by notallthere444

everyone in miami is a fucken fag anyway ,.. so who cares what they think

is it me or are all the joisy people a little on the arrogant side..when they cant step up to the plate like big dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!

could this be a saleen part 2!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

the mutha fuckin saga continues!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

is it me or are all the joisy people a little on the arrogant side..when they cant step up to the plate like big dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!

could this be a saleen part 2!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

the mutha fuckin saga continues!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

:laugh: :laugh: a bunch of arrogant guidos with little dicks :laugh: :laugh: