Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E up your A

ripped2shreds

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by koky

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: dude who said this was a miami thing ?? i have tons of friends born n raised in new york that do this all the time .. so what the fuck are u talkin about ?

yes i am from NY and there are tons of people who post / posted on CP that have done this.

And while there are some freaks on this sex board there are a lot of people who run and hide from the merest mention of ass play :rolleyes:

Originally posted by barvybe

yes i am from NY and there are tons of people who post / posted on CP that have done this.

And while there are some freaks on this sex board there are a lot of people who run and hide from the merest mention of ass play :rolleyes:

:laugh: LOL I SEE THAT .. but hey .. i guess to each his own .. a s long as everyone has fun duin what they are duin .. fuck it !!:cool: :cool: :)

and BTW why is it worst to stick something in your ass (where it causes no damage) then to bump tons of K or yeah which fucks up your nose? just cause the ass is taboo is all...

...and u'll do less drugs this way cause you'd need less and that's better for your body in the long run LOL.

just be sure to wash u'r hands real good after :laugh:

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

were u drunk?

refusing a breathalyzer is like saying i'm drunk, arrest me

yeah well after allready getting a dwi, refusing a breathalizer is the best thing to do esp after all the drinks i had...

i'd rather have a suspended license for a year then never get it back ever again