Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E up your A

ripped2shreds

Originally posted by barvybe

i thought refusing was basically the same as pleading guilty...i guess not. was this in NY or NJ?

I have to say one thing i love about ARC, SF, or anywhere that's open past 6am - u'r never drunk by the time you leave!!

this was in ny, long island.. nassau county

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voluntarily taking a breathalyzer is alot like allowing cops to search your house without a warrant. If you know you're over the limit you're just giving them conclusive evidence that they can use to convict you.. Why the fuck should anyone make their job easier?

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Voluntarily taking a breathalyzer is alot like allowing cops to search your house without a warrant. If you know you're over the limit you're just giving them conclusive evidence that they can use to convict you.. Why the fuck should anyone make their job easier?

thankyou

I just think they wanted to see her sexy lips rapped around the breathalyzer :tongue:

Originally posted by notallthere444

I just think they wanted to see her sexy lips rapped around the breathalyzer :tongue:

you're right though.. because when i was being booked i over heard one of the fat fucking asshole pigs talking about me, saying he hopes they get good pix of my 2 tattoos cause im sexy and he'd love to see my naugty on my lower back and the pair of lips on my hip.. how fucking gross.. and whats worse is later on in the holding cell i heard all the girls talking about how all the cops were talking about this chick with piercings and tattoos with lips onher hip and nauggty on her back and how they'd like to hit it.. im disguested.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

yeah well after allready getting a dwi, refusing a breathalizer is the best thing to do esp after all the drinks i had...

i'd rather have a suspended license for a year then never get it back ever again

Something tells me that revoking your license would be the wisest thing to do for the good of all of those on the road considering your pattern of behavior.

Well because if you weren't in an accident, don't have a prior DWI, or aren't very drunk you'll probably get off with less than the 6 month mandatory license suspension.

LikmyLips had a prior and, i'm guessing, was pretty tanked ;)

"...When you are arrested for DWI, the police will read from a card, not unlike the fabled Miranda warning card, to advise you that if you refuse to take the chemical test (the breathalyzer test) your license to drive will be automatically revoked for a period of six months. This is the distinguishing consequence of failing to blow versus failing to walk the straight line, etc. If you refuse to take the breath test (or blood test), your license can and will be revoked automatically regardless of whether you have been drinking. The law deems that by driving you have consented to take the breath test if one is requested of you. Though this may not make much sense, it is what the law permits. While this may be a compelling reason to take the test, there are other factors you must consider before making that very important decision. For example, if you know you are extremely intoxicated or if you have had a serious accident where people were injured, you should probably not take the test. If you have a previous record for DWI you should also not take the test since you may be facing jail time and may have to take your case to trial. However, conventional wisdom dictates that if you are not extremely drunk and there has been no accident, you probably should take the test. If your reading is below a .15, you might well qualify for a plea agreement that does will give you a criminal record. It is important to recognize how much alcohol you actually consumed, over what period of time and in combination with what other foods or liquids to honestly estimate how your reading will come out. The bottom line once again is be honest with yourself. If you know you're really tanked, don't blow. If you've only had a couple, you should take the test since your reading will be low and might lead to a favorable result in court."

Originally posted by barvybe

i heard the best way to beat the breathalyzer is to plug 2 before the cop gets to your door :laugh:

Really? I heard the best way to beat the test was to plug the little nozzle your supposed to blow into up your ass. not surprisingly this was told to me by someone from Miami, go figure.

Originally posted by ou812

Really? I heard the best way to beat the test was to plug the little nozzle your supposed to blow into up your ass. not surprisingly this was told to me by someone from Miami, go figure.

you just have a fag complex ... you HOMO :rolleyes:

im curious about this miami bs..

like theres not a ton of homosexual men in nyc?

not to mention so what sticking something in the ass pleasures someone... why hate on it, id rather hear they are sticking something in there ass then like fucking a dead person, and animal, or a child...

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

im curious about this miami bs..

like theres not a ton of homosexual men in nyc?

not to mention so what sticking something in the ass pleasures someone... why hate on it, id rather hear they are sticking something in there ass then like fucking a dead person, and animal, or a child...

like i said ... its a homophobic thing .. thats all