Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eastCoastBoogimen Review

patchofsoul

After a slow start and repeated sound problems the stars seemed to align around 11:30.

The new added sound at the BANK was completly tuned and rockin the house. Rick Nielsen and JustJason from Soulpatch started out the evening and got the crowd pumped with their intuitive brand of techy funk. By the time Juan and Ken took the stage, the dancefloor was packed and bouncin and the rafters were overhung with people.

the Bogiemen tore the roof off! From the very beginning everyone was hootin, and holarin, with extreme pleasure. Funky people gettin, down to the sounds of the underground. ken served up lot's of cdr bootlegs from his private stash while Juan constantly tweeked knobs and dorpped some sick wax.

At the end of the night people began chantig "ONE MORE< ONE MORE" to the dismay of the owner and the Orlando police department. that didn't stop juan from dropping one more choon for the heads. we literally had to kick everyone out at the end of the show.

this was a great night not to be missed and they both love playing here in Orlando. We are sure to have them back soon and hope we can get some miami people to rep thier city.

Soulpatch would like to thank Juan and Ken for a great show.Thank You also to everyone that helped this happen and to all the great people that came to enjoy the show.

Unfortunately I couldn't make it home to attend this incredible show. But im glad it went down as a great night for all who attended.

I'm proud to say I'm friends with all of you.

Rick & Jason, keep up the good work!

Sean S

.:blushes:. aahhh!! thanks sean. we are glad to have you as a friend as well!!!

YO! David and I will be in SOBE this weekend. try to set aside some time late SAT> or SUN>

LYRIK.....

you heard right. i actually have two releases soon.

You can look for a four song ep on missionary music real soon.

BTW where did you hear that?

J

Originally posted by justjason

.:blushes:. aahhh!! thanks sean. we are glad to have you as a friend as well!!!

YO! David and I will be in SOBE this weekend. try to set aside some time late SAT> or SUN>

LYRIK.....

you heard right. i actually have two releases soon.

You can look for a four song ep on missionary music real soon.

BTW where did you hear that?

J

ha ...a little birdy told me ....nah....I am on undergroundhouse too and I seen a post....I think about you and qburns. You guys gonna be in Sobe this weekend...checkin out Lego or what else?

Originally posted by justjason

I think i am

I have to tighten up some business for the wmc

Wheres lego at?

and isn't Julius@sonar on SAT?

Julius is at Nerve on Friday and then Lego is at Sonar in hollywood on Saturday. Whitelaw during the day Saturday with John Corradi and then on Sunday at Jazid John Corradi.

(I just noticed if you say Johns last name fast it sounds like Karate) :laugh:

Originally posted by patchofsoul

After a slow start and repeated sound problems the stars seemed to align around 11:30.

The new added sound at the BANK was completly tuned and rockin the house. Rick Nielsen and JustJason from Soulpatch started out the evening and got the crowd pumped with their intuitive brand of techy funk. By the time Juan and Ken took the stage, the dancefloor was packed and bouncin and the rafters were overhung with people.

the Bogiemen tore the roof off! From the very beginning everyone was hootin, and holarin, with extreme pleasure. Funky people gettin, down to the sounds of the underground. ken served up lot's of cdr bootlegs from his private stash while Juan constantly tweeked knobs and dorpped some sick wax.

At the end of the night people began chantig "ONE MORE< ONE MORE" to the dismay of the owner and the Orlando police department. that didn't stop juan from dropping one more choon for the heads. we literally had to kick everyone out at the end of the show.

this was a great night not to be missed and they both love playing here in Orlando. We are sure to have them back soon and hope we can get some miami people to rep thier city.

Soulpatch would like to thank Juan and Ken for a great show.Thank You also to everyone that helped this happen and to all the great people that came to enjoy the show.

Well, it sounds like I missed a great night. But hearing Mark Grant's set definitely made up for it!!! By the way, will ECB be blazin' a trail down here for WMC?

:D:hat: