Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is racism is still a problem in the US?

jamiroguy1

Is racism is still a problem in the US?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is racism is still a problem in the US?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

i feel that we will never be fully erased from racism, i think that we can become better at controlling each others space,...and will we will never be segragated again ( ihope)...but ifeel its human nature to be afraid of what is new and what we do not understand....:D :D peace & love for all my peoples...;) ;)

Originally posted by daprofessional

you sound like a rambling homeless nutjob. Don't you usually chill by Grand Central with a sign? Is it too cold so you got on a computer in the library to babble?

And i think I saw your little speech in a movie. It was about some kid who is trying to find a girl he met during a blackout in a stalled elavator, it was called 100 girls or something like that. Bad movie and bad point. You sound like a fucking idiot giving an uninspiring speech that was taken from a b movie.

Refure his points - your above comment contained zero value.

Where do you think terrorism came from? Do you think that one fine day, a bunch of guys decided..."well, gee, I think want to give up all this and become a terrorist blowing people up and running for my life - just because, just because...well, I FEEL like it"!

Every problem has a cause. At some point you have address the cause or else that problem will always exist.

Also, before you go jumping to wild conclusions about me supporting terrorism - trying to analyze it from an objective viewpoint, by no means, condones it.