Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jessica Simpson's LV bag is fake lol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

Guys you wouldn't care about this but the girls might think its funny! lol Look at her big White Speedy LV bag the "LV" is upside down on one side! lol With all her $$$ she has a fake bag! :rolleyes:

You post the lamest shit that NO ONE gives a fuck about. Go away!

stfu.gif

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh: :laugh:

I love that thing

Now if she'd only fucking listen and stop yapping about nonsense, the boards would be a much better place. And still will continue to get it in every one of her posts until she gets the hint. Please feel free to help out when I miss one.

Guys you wouldn't care about this but the girls might think its funny! lol Look at her big White Speedy LV bag the "LV" is upside down on one side! lol With all her $$$ she has a fake bag! :rolleyes:

Get a grip.. Seriously.

As much as you want to believe she has a fake Murakami bag keep dreaming. For starters, the Murakami's are knocked off so well now that they wouldnt even MAKE a bag with an upside down LV. The only way you can tell if the bag is fake or not is #1 inside is suede instead of velvet and #2 the order of colors on the LV and flowers are off. for example a real bag would be something like Orange, Pink, Blue a knockoff would be Blue, green, orange ETC.

On an entirely different note, MTV would NEVER EVER allow her to parade a counterfeit LV product on camera for fear of a lawsuit. Why would they risk the hassle and headache of being contacted by LV legal team versus just buying her a $1,499.00 purse.. FRIG buying it, MTV can get it for free bein that it's going to be on television and would attract much more publicity to the already popular bag. (as if that was at all possible.)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

WHY WOULD HER BAG BE FAKE...NOT THAT ANYONE CARES ANYWAY, BUT SHE MAKES MILLIONS...SHE WOULD NOT SPORT A FAKE BAG...ESPECIALLY ON TV...

So relax there Ms. LV police

GO LOOK THE LV'S ARE UPSIDE DOWN LOL I KNOW I HAVE THE REAL THING!!!!! NO ONE IS GONNA PAY THAT KINDA $$$$ FOR THE FCUKIN LV'S TO BE UPSIDE DOWN!

GO LOOK THE LV'S ARE UPSIDE DOWN LOL I KNOW I HAVE THE REAL THING!!!!! NO ONE IS GONNA PAY THAT KINDA $$$$ FOR THE FCUKIN LV'S TO BE UPSIDE DOWN!

You're such a tool Bag.

You are a liar and do not have the real thing, if you had enough money to buy the purse, you'd have enough money to buy some class and not post such tacky bullshit.