Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jessica Simpson's LV bag is fake lol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

GO LOOK THE LV'S ARE UPSIDE DOWN LOL I KNOW I HAVE THE REAL THING!!!!! NO ONE IS GONNA PAY THAT KINDA $$$$ FOR THE FCUKIN LV'S TO BE UPSIDE DOWN!

Her tits are probably fake too, but no ones cares! She is hot, you're not and no one is watching that show to see if her bag is real or not.

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

Guys you wouldn't care about this but the girls might think its funny! lol Look at her big White Speedy LV bag the "LV" is upside down on one side! lol With all her $$$ she has a fake bag! :rolleyes:

actually....you are wrong. my gf was on the waiting list for that bag for a while now and she finally picked it up last week. and it wasnt from the chinese guy on canal street that you got yours from. she got it from the LV store in short hills mall and it cost $1473.40. the lv's on the one side of the bag are supposed to be upside down, unless someone who works for LV decided to play a shitty joke and scam her....yea i dont think so. if you still dont believe me then i'll just have to scan her reciept for it and post that up if it will make you happy(or give you a double cheeseburger....whichever you prefer). have a nice day.

owned.jpg

Originally posted by Mystify22

I am not bashing anyone who wants to spend that kind of money on a handbag......we all choose how we want to spend our money, but the money I make is hard earned and there is no way in hell I'd spend $1500 on a purse! I think it's absurd.

it's absurd...............word

I am not bashing anyone who wants to spend that kind of money on a handbag......we all choose how we want to spend our money, but the money I make is hard earned and there is no way in hell I'd spend $1500 on a purse! I think it's absurd.

I spent 900.00 on a light beige purse last year and the first time I used it I had some Tupid Surf Club skank get red lipgloss all over it.

LESSON LEARNED: do not spend money on purses anymore.

Got out of that phase REAL QUICK. :D

Originally posted by whitecamaro

actually....you are wrong. my gf was on the waiting list for that bag for a while now and she finally picked it up last week. and it wasnt from the chinese guy on canal street that you got yours from. she got it from the LV store in short hills mall and it cost $1473.40. the lv's on the one side of the bag are supposed to be upside down, unless someone who works for LV decided to play a shitty joke and scam her....yea i dont think so. if you still dont believe me then i'll just have to scan her reciept for it and post that up if it will make you happy(or give you a double cheeseburger....whichever you prefer). have a nice day.

owned.jpg

LMAO

4RealHouseDiva just got schooled by a guy on purses..

this is great.

the money I make is hard earned and there is no way in hell I'd spend $1500 on a purse! I think it's absurd.

You're a keeper! :aright: I thought I was the only one thinking $1500 for a bag is rediculous. A friend of mine has this thing for bags, dont get me wrong she never asks anyone to buy them for her but we talk into the Gucci store and the woman there knows her. She is so excited to show me these two bags to help her decide which one she is going to get (as if I'm the fashionista). I'm like they're both nice but how much is the bag, "well this one is on sale today for $1295!" Are you kidding me, on sale for $1295? What the fuck!!! Does that come with $1200 cash inside the bag when you buy it? The funny thing is, she already bought it because it was "on sale" and she was so proud of herself that she saved $500. Thats just a rediculous habbit if you ask me, I dont care how much money you make. My girl shouldnt need a $1500 bag to feel important.

Even better yet, when I was in Italy they were selling fake Prada bags at night right outside the Prada store after it closed.