Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jessica Simpson's LV bag is fake lol

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

WELL I'M NOT GONNA GET INTO IT BUT THOSE BAGS ARE IN SUCH DEMAND THAT THEY OBVIOUSLY TOOK THE CHEAP ROUTE OUT IN MAKING THEM! "SUPPLY & DEMAND"

BECAUSE I HAVE SEVERAL "LV" BAGS AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAS THE "LV" UPSIDE ON IT! LMAO! SO INSTEAD OF CUTTING A SEAM DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOTTOM THEY WRAPPED IT AROUND AND CHEAPED IT OUT! AND THERE WERE IDIOTS WHO ACTUALLY BOUGHT THEM WITH THE "LV" UPSIDE DOWN? :laugh:

BTW ARE YOU DIRECTING THE LAST 2 PARAGRAPHS OF YOUR POST TOWARDS ME??? :confused: IF YES! LET ME KNOW CAUSE I'LL RESPOND TO YOUR COMMENT! :idea:

OMG!!! I feel bad for you. You got punk'd! Listen and Learn!

The following REAL LV bags have to LV upside down on the back (read one side).

a. Musette

b. Seedy

c. Keepall

d. MiniLooping

You will see this pattern is all LV bags listed above whether it is a newer design or an older one.

This includes the White Murakami that Jessica Simpson has.

REAL LV Keepalls, Speedy, and Musette have one continous piece of leather. There should be NO seam or stitching on the bottom. Therefore the LV on the lock/latch side will be upright thus as it continues to the other (read back side) the LV will be upside down.

If you are still fooling yourself into thinking your bag is real take it to a REAL LV authorized store like the one in Short Hills.

Supply in demand as nothing to do with it. Rather it is because on those larger bags listed above one piece of leather is much stronger then two with a seam in the bottom middle. In addition it makes for a more unique look thus making the REAL bag harder to get thus raising the price. I've seen them (if you don't want to wait for one from your LV store) sell as high has $3250.00 for the White Murakami Keepall!!!

Next time before you open your mouth maybe you should learn what the hell you're talking about. And to think...you probably think JS is dumb. You just got played by HER!!!

Below are some links so you don't make the same mistake again.

Note the pictures of real bags verus fake.

http://www.mypoupette.com/

http://www.mypoupette.com/faq21.htm

Whitecamaro, chelley and adriennektu were all right. It's good to see intelligent people on this board!

PS. Come to think of it... I don't feel bad for you.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY JUST STARTED DOING THAT! ALL THE OTHER BAGS "OLDER" BAGS THE BACK OF THE BAG DOES NOT HAVE UP SIDE DOWN "LV'S" LOL ANYWAY IT LOOKS STUPID AND YOU GUYS GOT PUNKED BY BUYING $$$$ BAGS AND "LV" CUT COSTS BUT NOT RUNNING A SEAM TO MAKE IT THE RIGHT WAY LOLOLOL!

"THEY DIDN'T CUT A SEAM TO MAKE THE BAG STRONGER" LOLOLOLOLOL THAT'S THE DUMPEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! WTF DO YOU PLAN ON PUTTING IN THAT PURSE THAT IT HAS TO BE THAT STRONG??? ITS NOT A FCUKING BOWLING BALL BAG! LMAO

THEY JUST STARTED DOING THAT! ALL THE OTHER BAGS "OLDER" BAGS THE BACK OF THE BAG DOES NOT HAVE UP SIDE DOWN "LV'S" LOL ANYWAY IT LOOKS STUPID AND YOU GUYS GOT PUNKED BY BUYING $$$$ BAGS AND "LV" CUT COSTS BUT NOT RUNNING A SEAM TO MAKE IT THE RIGHT WAY LOLOLOL!

"THEY DIDN'T CUT A SEAM TO MAKE THE BAG STRONGER" LOLOLOLOLOL THAT'S THE DUMPEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! WTF DO YOU PLAN ON PUTTING IN THAT PURSE THAT IT HAS TO BE THAT STRONG??? ITS NOT A FCUKING BOWLING BALL BAG! LMAO

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!

NO ONES CARES!