Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Deep Dish fans?

harvardvark

look on the ny board like a month or 2 back, on opening night they were real dicks at the door to A LOT of people, some have said that there is no guest list and that its only for friends of crobar staff, i haven't been yet but no one has said anything good, i think thell be here on feb 6th, have to find out more info, i beleive they have a dress code, thats all i know 4 now:D

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

look on the ny board like a month or 2 back, on opening night they were real dicks at the door to A LOT of people, some have said that there is no guest list and that its only for friends of crobar staff, i haven't been yet but no one has said anything good, i think thell be here on feb 6th, have to find out more info, i beleive they have a dress code, thats all i know 4 now:D

Where in Long Island hun? I grew up in Old Westbury.

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

My friends that have gone a month ago said the club is nice. There are queens doing the door but there are lists available. Check their website. www.***********

I would not go on a saturday though. All the reviews I read sucked for saturdays. Its gay night with Calderone. Fridays is talent night with rotating dj's. This is going to be great. Behrouz baby :D

crobar nyc is actually an awesome venue. the place is fucking huge, the sound is amazing. of course you get all the bs that comes along with any glam nyc hot spot, but were you really expecting something different? if you go with an open mind to see a dj you like, i'm sure you'll have an awesome time.

deep dish will devour that place. oh my the bass bins.... :drool:

Originally posted by mikeswells

crobar nyc is actually an awesome venue. the place is fucking huge, the sound is amazing. of course you get all the bs that comes along with any glam nyc hot spot, but were you really expecting something different? if you go with an open mind to see a dj you like, i'm sure you'll have an awesome time.

deep dish will devour that place. oh my the bass bins.... :drool:

:werd: