Who wins @ Iowa?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins @ Iowa?

• Dean
    • Gephardt
    • Kerry
    • Edwards

Originally posted by guyman1966

fyi - once you guys start making money you'll become Republicans. Matas knows he has a bright future.

this is one of the problems with the politics here...its not about whats for the greater good of the people...its about which party can give a bigger tax break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how should i put this......

how sad!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by guyman1966

Typical Democratic Bullshit. Yeah - just go ahead and rewrite history. A Democrat created the ballet that fucked you guys. And - my old man was able to figure it out when he voted in West Palm. He voted for Gore. It took my dad 20 years to figure out push button telephones. Democrats lost, now all we get are the sour grapes. SHUT UP.

Typical nothing. I am neither Democrat nor Republican :tongue:

I just don't like the way Bush has handled things in office. That's all. It's the way I feel and no one can change it.

fyi - once you guys start making money you'll become Republicans. Matas knows he has a bright future.

:aright:

The rich get richer....the poor get poorer? Great.......

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

this is one of the problems with the politics here...its not about whats for the greater good of the people...its about which party can give a bigger tax break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how should i put this......

how sad!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Corporations run America....:(

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

no shit! same as me..my voter reg. card says: NON PARTISAN:tongue:

yes....but ur not kidding any1!!!!!!!!!!

this belongs on the current events board...i think i need to stroll in there more often...the thing is i dont like arguing with people who dont want to see a big picture...and have been taught too see things one way!!!!!!

yes....but ur not kidding any1!!!!!!!!!!

this belongs on the current events board...i think i need to stroll in there more often...the thing is i dont like arguing with people who dont want to see a big picture...and have been taught too see things one way!!!!!!

You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Like you said, you can argue this until you turn blue. You can't change the way some people think. Sad but true.

well the same can be said about u...correct? everyone has an opinion on things and usually they are what they believe..u tell a Muslim or Christian that their religion is wrong..ur not going to get them to agreet...same with politics, hence the old saying about never bringing up politics or religion during dinner...:idea:

well the same can be said about u...correct? everyone has an opinion on things and usually they are what they believe..u tell a Muslim or Christian that their religion is wrong..ur not going to get them to agreet...same with politics, hence the old saying about never bringing up politics or religion during dinner...:idea:

:werd:

I agree. SO...................

How about them Marlins? :D

even better question has Pudge signed yet? Fing tool...i am glad no one has offered him a contract...:mad: <---bitter Marlin fan

According to team sources - Detroit NEVER offered him anything. It was just a ploy by his agent.

Look for Pudge to sign another one year deal (probably the Cubs).