Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drinkin cough medicine with DXM... questions

stryker71

ok, i got sum childrens dimetapp, its got enough dxm in it to get me and 2 others messed up... from what i've read at least. now does anyone know if the other things in it will effect me in bad ways or harm me?? and if anyone has AIM, IM me at BrakngTheHabit... i'mma be on. thanks a lot.

ah the wonderfull world of DXM. DXM can be fun but be careful cause this baby packs a punch. As far as harming you. You'll be alright if you dont go over board. Jsut be ready for some stomach discomfort and slight feeling of vomiting.

These are some of the other ingredients that you can find in your DXM bottle..

Guaifenesin = High doses of Guaifenesin can cause severe nausea and vomiting.

Pseudoephedrine (Hydrochloride) HCL = High doses of pseudoephedrine can cause irregular heartbeat, headaches, difficulty breathing, anxiety, and seizures. Though some people use pseudoephedrine recreationally, there is too much pseudoephedrine in these products to use them as a source for DXM.

these are the 2 i see the most. Also dont go with the pill format cause you have to take way to many..

ENJOY / BE SAFE!!

You could always take CCC's (Coricidin Cough and Cold) which is only like 6 or 7 bucks for a box of 16. The most i have ever taken of that is 12 at one time then smoke 2 bowls and was done for a good 8 hours, but the next day i didnt even get out of bed til like 7pm.