Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC and goodies!

sotuorlando

Originally posted by sotuorlando

I know there's a separate forum for Winter Music Conference but I think this pertains more to this forum. I was curious about all of you who will be visiting the wonderful land of fun and sun for WMC what types of goodies will be in your bag of tricks for the week?

i really dont know yet officer :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know there's a separate forum for Winter Music Conference but I think this pertains more to this forum. I was curious about all of you who will be visiting the wonderful land of fun and sun for WMC what types of goodies will be in your bag of tricks for the week?

YOU Better keep yourbag of goodie's in your hotel room and not carry shit on you because the DEA and undercover's are gonna be making major sweep's through every event during conference and especially ULTRA if it happen's I have friend's whom work in certain government agency's and after what I have heard I wouldn't be caught with so much as an inhaler in my pocket this year...............

:(

Well if you look at your first post here, it says it more contains to this forum. Anything you wrote here is not a substance. :rolleyes:

Stand up and be a man and say what DRUGS are you going to have at WMC

Hellllllo I said fun and sun and bag of tricks.....I meant things such as Tanning lotion, paddle ball, beach towels, rollerblades.................Damn you guys heads are in the fucking gutter!

D.A.R.E.