Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happend to "Stand by your man" ??!

notallthere444

Originally posted by Destiny

If i dont feel that i can stick by my man, feel a connection, spoil him, etc and get the same in return, then theres no point in wasting my time.

um i must disagree on the spoil him part.. whenever i have the need to buy him something, give him head, fuk the shit out of him, get him presents, cook him a meal, bake a cake etc.. i dont do it to get something in return.. i do it because doing it for him makes me feel good...:blank:

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

um i must disagree on the spoil him part.. whenever i have the need to buy him something, give him head, fuk the shit out of him, get him presents, cook him a meal, bake a cake etc.. i dont do it to get something in return.. i do it because doing it for him makes me feel good...:blank:

u continue to be awesome

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

i think what shes saying is that sometimes when there isnt a balance... and even though it makes u feel good... ur less and less satisfied over time because u dont get any of that gratified feeling in return... it wears on u after a while...

but i agree with u too... i do things for my man because it makes ME feel good... not b/c i want something in return... but if i was constantly going out of my way etc... its not gonna feel that good anymore if it was never recognized... u know?

Originally posted by linabina

i think what shes saying is that sometimes when there isnt a balance... and even though it makes u feel good... ur less and less satisfied over time because u dont get any of that gratified feeling in return... it wears on u after a while...

but i agree with u too... i do things for my man because it makes ME feel good... not b/c i want something in return... but if i was constantly going out of my way etc... its not gonna feel that good anymore if it was never recognized... u know?

ya thats what I was trying to say...i guess i didn't explain myself correctly. It makes me feel good to do things for my man and not because I expect something in return...however if i keep doing things for him and theres no balance...its starts to make someone feel as though theyre being taken advantage of, and the spoiling is no longer special, its now sort of expected