Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is getting a shorehouse this summer ??????

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

WHAT UP CHUY ...... YOU MKNOW SOME OF THEM LIKE WALKER, FRANK POLLARO, MARCELLO .............

WHO IS IN YOUR HOUSE ??

my girl Candice, Imbruglia (+ his girl), and Cervino that you know... There's more but most are my girls friends. When it gets closer to Mem. Day weekend I'll get in touch wit you and see whats the deal.

Originally posted by temptschick

Seaside Realty really doesn't have much for very cheap...We only have a few people this year! Does anyone know of any people that rent houses down there or other realtors I can call?

becareful with seaside realty if u end up renting from them.... they are alright but they tried to pull TWO fast ones on us.... first we get down there MDW and we had everything already paid, they go to give us the key and told us we still owed them $3400 (the last payment) anyways i told em we had it payed and what to look thru the books so they let us stay.... we ended up gettin locked outta the house the following weekend until i put a trace on the money orders i had sent and traced it to them.... then the second one was the security deposit, to keep it short after numerous calls we just got it like 2 weeks ago

not bashing on them but i just find it funny that there was not one but two friggin mistakes, be careful thats all

Originally posted by jrzcluba

becareful with seaside realty if u end up renting from them.... they are alright but they tried to pull TWO fast ones on us.... first we get down there MDW and we had everything already paid, they go to give us the key and told us we still owed them $3400 (the last payment) anyways i told em we had it payed and what to look thru the books so they let us stay.... we ended up gettin locked outta the house the following weekend until i put a trace on the money orders i had sent and traced it to them.... then the second one was the security deposit, to keep it short after numerous calls we just got it like 2 weeks ago

not bashing on them but i just find it funny that there was not one but two friggin mistakes, be careful thats all

Thanks for the advice! I think we're just gonna go down and look around at the end of Feb...hope thats not too late! Then again i didn't get my house last year till June!!

Originally posted by temptschick

Thanks for the advice! I think we're just gonna go down and look around at the end of Feb...hope thats not too late! Then again i didn't get my house last year till June!!

nah not too late - we got ours last year in March

we goin in Feb too (middle) thats the best way to do it- go down and get numbers for private house that arent listed with RE

Originally posted by jrzcluba

nah not too late - we got ours last year in March

we goin in Feb too (middle) thats the best way to do it- go down and get numbers for private house that arent listed with RE

Good!! I was getting nervous waiting that long but none of us have money till then to put down.

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

the best house and the best deals are the one who rent them privately. thats your best bet

DEF!

I got a sick house in seaside for a few weeks like 2 years ago from a guy who rented it out himself. House was nice as hell, A/C, the whole nine. Was a 2 family, we were only supposed to have the first floor, the ppl upstairs cancelled so we ended up havin the whole place to ourselves...worked out great

congrats on the house choopa, but fuck 37k :eek: :eek:

Yeah 14th street is gonna be hot. Alot of people I know are on that street, and if not on it, right by it. We are a block in from the beach too which is perfect. I cannot wait for the summer, driving down the GSP with the top down...drinking beers on the porch at noon and heading to the beach. Then stumbling to dj's for happy hour...WOO HOO I cannot wait!

We'll def. be having parties at my house and eveyrone will be invited. Sick Summer ahead!:D

Oh and our house was I think something like 15,000 for 6 girls???I have to calculate and get back to ya

Originally posted by adriennektu

Yeah 14th street is gonna be hot. Alot of people I know are on that street, and if not on it, right by it. We are a block in from the beach too which is perfect. I cannot wait for the summer, driving down the GSP with the top down...drinking beers on the porch at noon and heading to the beach. Then stumbling to dj's for happy hour...WOO HOO I cannot wait!

We'll def. be having parties at my house and eveyrone will be invited. Sick Summer ahead!:D

Oh and our house was I think something like 15,000 for 6 girls???I have to calculate and get back to ya

yeh mine was about the same too....14th st. is gunna be the jumpoff!!!:eek: :eek:

C-Luv....14th is def. where its at the summer! What blocks are you between? We are b/w A and B! :)

Bernie the bathrooms are spacious....how tall are you again? Yeah im sure there is enough room in there for you to crash on it again, however i will have to get a key for when you LOCK ME OUT !!!!!! :tongue:

C-Luv....14th is def. where its at the summer! What blocks are you between? We are b/w A and B! :)

Bernie the bathrooms are spacious....how tall are you again? Yeah im sure there is enough room in there for you to crash on it again, however i will have to get a key for when you LOCK ME OUT !!!!!! :tongue:

to tell ya the truth, i dont know...i know its #400 something....i didnt even see what blocks we r between!!! all i know is that i am going wild all summer.

that means you are prob either between c and d, or b and c. I am in the 200's so if my calculations are correct you most likely are c and d. Who knows....def. have to come and hang out at our house, we'll have a 14th st. beer pong tournament!!!! :)

god why cant it be opening party yet.

99 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN! :)

like 6'1-ish ...but i dont take up much space when i curl up in a ball on the floor:laugh:

that means you are prob either between c and d, or b and c. I am in the 200's so if my calculations are correct you most likely are c and d. Who knows....def. have to come and hang out at our house, we'll have a 14th st. beer pong tournament!!!! :)

god why cant it be opening party yet.

99 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN! :)

99 days to THE GREATEST SUMMER EVER!!!!!

beer pong tournie is a MUST!

I have no idea how you fit in the other bathroom then. It was a shoe box!!!! :) You little camelion you! :)

neither do i...but it was a good nite sleep too LOL

woke up, stopped at 7-11 got a bagel and coffee, flew up the turnpike to factory....ahhh...the good old day :(

oh yeah . we have the huge house on 12th between a & b . you ad everybody else will be hearing about the parties going down over there this summer. you bring your girls and i'll have my guys and we can go skinny dipping in our pool !!!!!!! ;)