Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new jadakiss

echostar

Originally posted by origskeemr

Kiss of Death. complete fire. BTW its with Styles P

Thug Kiss Of Death...He already had a track out called kiss of death the new one is thug kiss of death...he even says it @ the end of the chorus and thats what Dj Envy called it....

"Im neither, but ive been hott for soo long it feels like I have a lifetime fever"

Originally posted by househead24

Thug Kiss Of Death...He already had a track out called kiss of death the new one is thug kiss of death...he even says it @ the end of the chorus and thats what Dj Envy called it....

"Im neither, but ive been hott for soo long it feels like I have a lifetime fever"

oops my bad, your right... I got it confused with his last song which is 'Kiss of Death.'

anywho the song is fire.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

does jada ultimately belong in the top 5 rapper of all time category??

Ehhh I wouldnt say that quite yet, For me I only like to put people who have died in tops of all time or people who are done w/ rapping...pac, biggie, jay-z, big L....people like that u cant really say hes one of the best of all time yet cause his time hasnt ended, but he may be up there someday...

• 2 weeks later...