Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera at SF on feb 7 now???

about 2/3 weeks ago his website said he was gonna be there on fri feb 6, now it says sat the 7, also i have seen various promoters saying he is scheduled for the fri party at SF, i just wanna make sure i get the dates right cuz the last 2 times i wanted to see him in NY(discoteque and centro) he cancelled..

yea im confused :( i have this little thin flyer that i got in front of cheetahs that says incarnation factory fridays-calender of events, and it says feb 6th will be robbie rivera and shawn ink. now its canceled? i don't care which day, i just hope they figure it out soon!

ROBBIE RIVERA IS PLAYIN ON FEB. 7TH ON SATURDAY

KICK OFFF FOR A NEW SOUNDFACTORY SATURDAYS AFTERHOUR PARTY, ALSO SAEED FROM SAEED AND PALASH..AFTERHOURS BY SERGE DEVANT AND JOLLINS ... ITS ALL BEEN 100% CONFIRMED , CHECK ROBBIES WEBSITE..

FRIDAY NIGHT PROMOTERS GOT ROBBED AND NOW TRYING TO GET PEOPLE FOR FRIDAY BY SAYIN THEY'R STILL GOT ROBBIE..

ITS ALL ABOUT THE SATURDAYS.. FOLLOWING WEEK AFTER 7TH .. MARCO V CONFIRMED ... CHECK HIS WEB SITE AS WELL..

SATURDAYS IS THE REAL PARTY .. DONT BOTHER WITH HIS FRIDAY NIGHT SCAMM