Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sonar Review

CrzyC

Not too many peeps there but Matt and BSide know how to throw a party. Thanks for the drinks and shots...Im suprised I made it home in one piece. Much love to Matt for one of my fave tracks and good to finally meet Bside and Livewireb!!!Had a great time kicking back with you guys! MUAH!!! Cya next week...maybe...I am still retired..yeah right...cya on the patio Sunday morn!!!:kiss2:

BTW..Im freakin trashed!!!!:D Damn you guys!!!

Originally posted by b-side

:eek: NOW I FINALLY SEE WHERE THE NAME COME FROM :eek:

:jawdrop:

I really had a great time last night.... :drunk:

Damn U and those Shots....

We'll have 2 do it again :kiss2: u r 2 SWEET

and for a trance-head.... you're pretty kool :tongue:

I warned ya before I ever met ya!!!;)

Thanks again!

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Oh i know is that I had to call someone at 3 in the morning cause they couldnt type. and i think, i think i got a friend back, but im not sure yet, more to come to be determine!!!

Damon 2.0

;)

much love last night we got about halfway full but you know what, that was fine with me cause everyone was just dancing and having a great time b-side dropped some old skool knowledge on us as we bounced around and did shots...:D

And C or C "Loc" as i have dubbed you at least while you are in my presence:cool: we gotta come to a compromise cause i was shittin' gold flakes out my ass this morning, schlager is not my friend ifyanowadimean...

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

much love last night we got about halfway full but you know what, that was fine with me cause everyone was just dancing and having a great time b-side dropped some old skool knowledge on us as we bounced around and did shots...:D

And C or C "Loc" as i have dubbed you at least while you are in my presence:cool: we gotta come to a compromise cause i was shittin' gold flakes out my ass this morning, schlager is not my friend ifyanowadimean...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, I didnt quite make it in to work today. Between the garlic from dinner at Mario's, the shots of Gold and the shots of Patron...I was NOT getting out of bed today.:D

Looking forward to hanging again.:getdown:

BTW...Javier is a maniac on those drums wish I didnt have to leave so soon after he got there.:D