Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn upaflyguy

groovefire

Todd, I read this board and I see how you, stymie, X, kaydup, flavanuggs and fouronene bash everyones nights and talk behind everyones back in the industry.

I read all the shit that is said about ME too.

All's I have to say to you people is that I would never say ANYTHING on a messageboard that I wouldnt say to anyones face. SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE. ;)

This is my last post on this LAME board.

Bye GEEKS.

Originally posted by upaflyguy

Todd, I read this board and I see how you, stymie, X, kaydup, flavanuggs and fouronene bash everyones nights and talk behind everyones back in the industry.

All's I have to say to you people is that I would never say ANYTHING on a messageboard that I wouldnt say to anyones face. SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE. ;)

Bye GEEKS.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by upaflyguy

Bye GEEKS.

You know what's lame, lying. I've never talked shit about anyone's night ever, so go fuck yourself. I've never talked shit about you either, only make some comments about how you identifed me to the board yesterday...me, but no one else. I know everyone reads this board, so I'd never say anything comprising. If anything is lame, it's you for making shit up about me, and I'd be glad to say that to your face.