Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Stymie, Xlr8ted, Groovefire Etc...

uperflyguy

WHICHEVER ONE OF YOU FUCKS GOT MY PASSWORD, IT'S GETTING OLD NOW. I DON'T EVEN POST ON HERE YOU FUCKING REJECTS. YOU GO AROUND FROM MESSAGEBOARD TO MESSAGEBOARD HARRASSING PEOPLE. GET A FUCKING LIFE.

TODD, I'M SURPRISED, SERIOUSLY. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A STAND UP GUY. GUESS NOT.

MAKE ALL THE JOKES YOU WANT, POSE AS OTHER PEOPLE, WHATEVER, YOU LOOK LIKE FUCKIN TODDLERS.

Originally posted by uperflyguy

WHICHEVER ONE OF YOU FUCKS GOT MY PASSWORD, IT'S GETTING OLD NOW. I DON'T EVEN POST ON HERE YOU FUCKING REJECTS. YOU GO AROUND FROM MESSAGEBOARD TO MESSAGEBOARD HARRASSING PEOPLE. GET A FUCKING LIFE.

TODD, I'M SURPRISED, SERIOUSLY. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A STAND UP GUY. GUESS NOT.

MAKE ALL THE JOKES YOU WANT, POSE AS OTHER PEOPLE, WHATEVER, YOU LOOK LIKE FUCKIN TODDLERS.

mmm i smell a new post being moved to drama, fresh meat

Wow, this is beyond out of hand. I don't even know if this is the real Supa or not.

Will the real Supa please email me, todd@groovefire.com. You're way off base with whatever you are thinking, but I'd rather not deal with it here.

Courtney, we don't even remotely know each other, I thought we could nonetheless kid around with each other, but obviously not. So don't talk about me anymore please, thanks.

Originally posted by groovefire

Courtney, we don't even remotely know each other, I thought we could nonetheless kid around with each other, but obviously not. So don't talk about me anymore please, thanks.

Oh My!!!!!

bahahahahahaha cry cry cry cry

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was only joking hun...and posting ABOUT you on a public forum is hardly "talking about you" as if I did it behind your back.

RELAX kiddo ;)