Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space, WTF are you thinking??

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

SPACE PRESENTS THE NUMBER #1 DJ IN THE WORLD

DJs/Performers: Tiesto, plus Afterhours afterparty featuring Subliminal Sessions

Where: Space, 34 NE 11 St., Downtown Miami

When: 10pm - ???

Price: $99 3-Day Club Space Pass available now at Groovetickets

Weblinks: Space

if this is true, why would you have the cats that want to see the Sublimal guys, have to deal with the kids for tiesto??????

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

DJs/Performers: Tiesto, plus Afterhours afterparty featuring Subliminal Sessions

if this is true, why would you have the cats that want to see the Sublimal guys, have to deal with the kids for tiesto??????

if the music was that important to you, the peeps that are going to be there shouldnt matter!!!!:rolleyes:;)

You can be the most die-hard music person in the world, but if the crowd isn't to your taste, it does affect the night. I can't count the times I've said "so and so had a fantastic set, but the tools in the crowd didn't seem to notice..."

Originally posted by beatfriek

if the music was that important to you, the peeps that are going to be there shouldnt matter!!!!:rolleyes:;)

of course it does, If you like Trance and all of the sudden the play, say, deep house, how different is that ?, you would be pissed off and it would certainly lead to a negative vibe. You don't wanna be hearing how much trance or house sucks from anyone ! Can you imagine a club full of Saleens too concerned with everything but having fun ? you wouldn't want that would you (Oh I forgott there is Exit or Roxy) !

Originally posted by beatfriek

:werd: you would think after three years. peeps would realize Space, has three distinct crowds on any given night.

thus there lineup would indicate they are trying to appeal to all; with dear I say" a little diversity in music genres".:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

When is DT playing at Space . . . Lawler . . . Howells . . . Sander???

NO DT and NO LAWLER @ Space. thankfully, they moved on! Howells will do his own night at BED ...any more questions?

* space will make a **load of $$ during the conference ...with Tiesto and Subliminal booked on the same night....but just seeing both on the same ticket is a JOKE..

Originally posted by pod

Danny's not at Space, thought you knew that.

I was being sarcastic . . .

Last year 34 was the place to be . . . seems not to be the case this year. I will be interested to see the full line-ups when released.

Anyone going to pay $100 to see Oakenfold? :laugh:

Originally posted by sobe2003

I was being sarcastic . . .

Last year 34 was the place to be . . . seems not to be the case this year. I will be interested to see the full line-ups when released.

Anyone going to pay $100 to see Oakenfold? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Space will have PVD on friday 5, Deep Dish on sat. 6 confirmed along with oakie and Tiesto on different nights (nothing really worth $ 100.00 to go see) Space has no respect for the people who really enjoyed it, If they start pulling the $ 100.00 thing again it will be very stupid.

Guest saleen351

lets get some facts str8...

The 100 dollar issue was really not spaces fault. The crowd over whelmed the door guys, and they did it, after LP found out, he went ape shit on them, knowing the horror stories that would follow in the internet. Like 5 people paid, and the others no matter what, couldn't get in since it was too packed...

it wasn't a one time thing !, and some people at Space do care about their audience, but for the most part they Don't ! It wasn't just 5 people that paid either !, I saw quite a few more ! the only 5 people thing was made up for positive pr !

Originally posted by sobeton

:blah: :blah: they offer a three pass for less then $120.00. by the pass save money. don't buy it and be the fool paying $100.00, or just don't go to Space. :idea::laugh:

because of work I could only go one day and I wasn't about to pay $ 120.00 for one day ! I left, I wasn't about to pay $ 100.00 for a cover charge !

The Space guys even had police announcing the absurd $ 100.00 (not even closing parties in Ibiza cost that, with a ton of DJ'S). It was more civilized to announce that they were filled to capacity (if that was the real reason they jacked up the price !) from a clubbers prespective, they saw the huge crowd and got greedy, I didn't see anybody hounding anyone at the door or completely out of control so that's BS. And many people paid $ 100.00 mainly tourists, and that's why we get such a bad reputation !

I still like Space, but what they did left a sour taste with a lot of So.FL clubbers !