Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where to buy Ultra VIP tickets ONLINE???

cant get through on that number, says leave a message, ill keep trying.

weird thing is, its sort-of billed all 3 of my credit cards (I tried 3 cards just in case one was duff)

it says on their website that this is normal and it will be auto refunded.

just take the goddamn cash will u groove.

we're good for it, we're vips :)

Originally posted by pizzacheaze

cant get through on that number, says leave a message, ill keep trying.

weird thing is, its sort-of billed all 3 of my credit cards (I tried 3 cards just in case one was duff)

it says on their website that this is normal and it will be auto refunded.

just take the goddamn cash will u groove.

we're good for it, we're vips :)

I believe the people answering the phone at 323-908-0607 are on pacific time. I'm sure that the phones there are ringing off the hook quite often as well, so you might have to call back a few times. I ended up calling back around 4 times before I got through to somebody. But when I did get through, the VIP ticket upgrade went rather smoothly and quickly.

When I called them, they seemed to prefer communications via email (they will reply to you rather quickly in most cases) at help@groovetickets.com. The main time period to contact them is 9am - 5pm PST. Hopefully this info helps :cool:

Also, cotoncandydream: I noticed on some other message forums some debate on whether or not cameras are allowed in. I know that video cameras are not allowed, but I'm wondering if there will be any problem if I bring my little digicam along. I'd hate to bring it and find out at the gate that I can't bring it in.

i spoke to them, it seems they use the same system as the website to process your order.

They were unable to process my order because they couldnt get a fix on my card address, prolly because im in europe.

My cards are good (until I get back from miami)

I need a new place to order from.

tried grooveman, very helpful lady explained cash only in the store, for all tickets.

I am very surprised at this, 50,000 tickets and nobody from out of the US can buy them.

the amount im spending on transatlantic phone calls, id be able to hire a helicopter and parachute in :)

still looking...

Hey cotoncandydream, I noticed on some other message forums some debate on whether or not cameras are allowed in. I know that video cameras are not allowed, but I'm wondering if there will be any problem if I bring my little digicam along. I'd hate to bring it and find out at the gate that I can't bring it in.