Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

Glad to see you guys have finally ruined the board. I knew it wouldn't be long after I left, but I never thought it'd happen this fast. Nicely done!

So here's the only thread of any value that will be posted here today.

Tonight - still up in the air. Either Wink at Avalon or Astroglyde at Pravda. Two very good choices. Does anyone know whether the rumor of Astroglyde playing at Rise tonight is true? I'd love to know... if you know, and you know me, e-mail me and tell me what's up. I'll most likely go to Rise afterward for Porter/slashtroclyde, not sure

Sat - first I'm going to check out Rick Naples at LaBoom, he's so awesome! Then I'm going to hear Paul Daily spin some technotribalrippinfunkyazzbeats at Tilt! Then off to hear Taner do his thang at the dip!! I luv loops!!! then I'm going to Willy T's grandma's house to hear him tear it up! She's got a sweet rumpus room with a strobe!!! (This is what I envision all of the bluevibes people posting in this thread)

Sunday - is the Lord's day

There's actually some good music in Boston tonight... go out and listen to it. Or go to Laboom, the choice is yours.

Oh, and Josh Carl, please shut the weekend thread down! It's not what it used to be anymore.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Glad to see you guys have finally ruined the board. I knew it wouldn't be long after I left, but I never thought it'd happen this fast. Nicely done!

So here's the only thread of any value that will be posted here today.

Tonight - still up in the air. Either Wink at Avalon or Astroglyde at Pravda. Two very good choices. Does anyone know whether the rumor of Astroglyde playing at Rise tonight is true? I'd love to know... if you know, and you know me, e-mail me and tell me what's up. I'll most likely go to Rise afterward for Porter/slashtroclyde, not sure

Sat - first I'm going to check out Rick Naples at LaBoom, he's so awesome! Then I'm going to hear Paul Daily spin some technotribalrippinfunkyazzbeats at Tilt! Then off to hear Taner do his thang at the dip!! I luv loops!!! then I'm going to Willy T's grandma's house to hear him tear it up! She's got a sweet rumpus room with a strobe!!! (This is what I envision all of the bluevibes people posting in this thread)

Sunday - is the Lord's day

There's actually some good music in Boston tonight... go out and listen to it. Or go to Laboom, the choice is yours.

Oh, and Josh Carl, please shut the weekend thread down! It's not what it used to be anymore.

:laugh: everything in this post is funny except the joshua carl part.

Originally posted by Kittyk

This is the year for monkeys and chickens to unite. I talked to Marla...she says hello and I told her of the spending of the word minasta....she loves it!

actually haven't used minasta all that much lately... I think I played it out too much and my vocal box won't allow it to come out anymore.

Mala - tell her I said Hullo:D

Would explain my weekend....esp. from Sunday on. That sound of her voice rings in my head....

I remember thinking all night.. 'who would name their kid mala?'

Mala is 'bad girl'...

lol 5 hours later I realized its MAR-LA.

I :heart: Boston accents

She almost considered changing it to MaHla...to fit the way she says her name..HAHAHAA. Tamigah...I can't get that voice from the ride home from Joey's out of my head....oh the pain it caused my ears.... :(

I wanted to walk home.

Still trying to figure up How that scenerio happened. Oh well, as always CLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCKING ACT.

Just a random random night. You jumping into help some random girls....oh my God...classic. Rod swearing off Cheetah...yet the first in line :)

I told them that my muscles were there if they needed an extra chick for the girl fight that was about to go down.

I made such good friends wtih them. :laugh: