Clubplanet Nightlife Community

catholic school revenge...20 years later

drsatan

i cant remember if i posted in regards to this before....

i went to catholic school. a new priest came to our parish in NY when i was 14. from the moment he showed up, i didnt like him. there was something f'n evil about him. it was mandatory that you go through a confirmation (catholic sacrament) program and he was the leader of it. i was accused of something and would not admit to doing it. (i was a horrible teenager, but in this case i didnt do it!) i had a huge arguement with this priest and quit the confirmation program. my family was told that if i didnt get confirmed, i would be thrown out of the school so i actually went to a confirmation program at another church. needless to say, this priest made my life a living hell and 5 years. my family was heavily involved in the parish too and he was a real jerk to them... after i graudated, at my grandmothers funeral-he was a complete tool to me.

i have to fawkin laugh because he just got arrested after 7 girls have come forward that he sexually abused them back in the day.... one was from my class.

have fun in jail you worthless cocksucker:D

Originally posted by guyman1966

Is this the reason that one of our own Cathloic Boyz went to a Babtist School? (Matas) Were you scared of the priests?

one of the reasons...the other is the whole "confessional" thing...i dont believe in...and my priest would always hear our confessions with his zipper down...WIERD...

I did all the sacraments so far (baptism, communion and confirmation) just cuz of tradition but I don't give a rats ass about the catholic priests if you ask me... the only one I respect is the Pope cuz is just incredible to see him in person...there is some kind of energy and inner peace this guy makes you feel... can't explain it.

I myself went to a Catholic boarding school when I was like 14 and literally drove a priest to spit in my face.

When confronted he straight up lied and I straight up told him that he needs to go to confetion. Every single time we where scheduled to go to confetion I would look at him and offer him to get in front of me and remind him that he's a lie.

I ended up getting kicked out cause they thought I was the anti-christ.

Private school are scary.

we used to skip from public skool to go check out the girls at St. B, Lourdes, Pace. ect.... those see thru skirt where the shit :D .

we used to think that the girls there were more easy going (“innocentâ€) then the public skool girls; you know the goodie goodie angles..... Wrong! Most of them are 100times worse then public girls, just with BMW's and summer houses.

All freaks and most stalkers. I went to some summer get together in Key Largo and some private school girls parents summer home, omg.

great party ;)

never looked at a Private school girl the same. All I see is nephos in training.

Me personally, going by the way I was raised, I wouldn't or couldn't attend such a school system, I think it's to controlling. Catholic less them the Christian schools. Most the girls for Christian schools people were like programmed. They only believed what the school told them.

If she was holding a green pen, she would say no it's red, why? ; Because that’s what they told me in school. Wtf..

I went to a Christian church once with one of “innocent†girls. and it was all one sided. on what was written, no such thing as evolution. My mistake was opening my mouth about that, I'm a science freak, I believe in what makes sense, the schematics of things.

So I said something about evolution and they all turned on me, I was like ohhh-schit, I dun fucked up. They all start to yell and read verses from the book to prove that it was HIM that created it all, and if there was evolution is was HIS creation. And they said that I keep my eyes closed that why I am so far from HIM. That the outsiders (people outside of there church) were all evil. I was like ok, understood but don’t tell me what my relationship with HIM is, its between me and HIM. So I took another attack and kept my mouth shut thing to myself (wait till I got out of here I’m going to fuck your “innocent†daughter brains out). I should have told them my theory about Adam and Eve that would have just gotten me a free Exorcism on the spot.

Some of those Christian churches make me wonder, church or cult.

But I think the Catholic Church holds the dark evil church in the public eye now with all the stuff coming up in the last few years.

:blank::rolleyes:

While in Catholic school I was told that we all came from Adam and Eve. During the time I was in public school I was then told that we evolved from monkeys.

We all came from Adam and Eve.

We all came from primates.

My decision was easy.

I lean more toward science but do accept religion as being a positive belief.

ill volunteer to be the ant christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

that name carries suc a bad stigma...just cuz ur anti christ doesnt mean ur anti good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ive been saying all along.......religions are man made crap wholes...that sheep need cuz they need to believe in something instead of believing in themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

thank u and have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

hey guys...u can believe in evolution all u want...i will believe in creation...why u ask? i rather come from God directly than from a creature that is hairy, craps and then sticks its finger under its nose and then passes out...i aint no MONKEY'S UNCLE...:tongue:

damn i thought u were talkin about some of the people on c.p.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nexusgroove

Private school are scary.

we used to skip from public skool to go check out the girls at St. B, Lourdes, Pace. ect.... those see thru skirt where the shit :D .

we used to think that the girls there were more easy going (“innocentâ€) then the public skool girls; you know the goodie goodie angles..... Wrong! Most of them are 100times worse then public girls, just with BMW's and summer houses.

All freaks and most stalkers. I went to some summer get together in Key Largo and some private school girls parents summer home, omg.

great party ;)

never looked at a Private school girl the same. All I see is nephos in training.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow, that priest is gonna be so screwed once he's in prison.. Karma rocks!

I went to two private schools in different parts of the country, one being Catholic. Mine sounds like the brady bunch compared to you guys. But, in North Florida, everyone is pretty laid back, but I can say Catholic kids are outta control!! The meanest teacher we had was a nun who rapped your fingers w/ a ruler. So, in turn we behaved. not so bad really. The one in Cali was more strict, and not religous at all, but highly goal oriented, like get your kids into harved bs. I left and went to public school, where it was more diverse, more fun, a lot more poplulated, and ALOT closer to home!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

hey guys...u can believe in evolution all u want...i will believe in creation...why u ask? i rather come from God directly than from a creature that is hairy, craps and then sticks its finger under its nose and then passes out...i aint no MONKEY'S UNCLE...:tongue:

Yeah, I would like to believe the same too but when it comes down to it. We have many fossil findings to back up the theory of evolution while not one single piece of evidence to back up the Adam and Eve belief.

Think about this. If we all came from Adam and Eve then that would mean that ALLOT and I mean ALLOT of incest would have taken place and I find that strange considering that incest is against our religion.