Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer Parties...

Originally posted by britchick69

Hello my beautiful American friends..

hope all in well over in NYC.. I will be gracing you with my crazy presence in June this year.. anything I should know about??? parties pleasssseeee.. I will alone so need someone to take care to me...;)

Are you sure you are British?

Originally posted by fouroneone

this guy lives in Jersey........

they are the type of people you want to AVOID when you come to NYC.

couldnt have said it better...their a foreign country in themselves....but to the Brit girl...check out the hamptons in the summer...its all the way out on long island

I am indeed British.. and YES I will be avoiding a certain man who wants my photo... so.. tell me about the place to then???? it's my 2nd time in NYC and I intend to have an amazing time.. it's a belated birthday present to myself.. am 25 :jawdrop: this year..

anyway.. let me know xx

It is not a disapointment, you are cute. :D It is very early to be talking about June parties. What are you into? What type of music and parties ? raves?

There are plenty of different things to do here. The Hamponts is one, but you might not like that scene. Stay in touch here and lets us know what you are into, then we can help you find some things for you to do.

And don't let some of the people here bother you, all of us from Jersey are not that way. :tongue: