Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious at Avalon

Before we mention the crowd Johnny Vicious ripped Avalon into pieces. Dropping sick beat after sick beat. It looks like hes killin it like he use to. He played such sick songs, here are the songs I remember:

Traffic - DJ Tiesto (Ripped this)

Lethal Industry - DJ Tiesto

As the Rush Comes - Motorcycle

Going through It - Jonathan Peters (Tore this up)

Delerium feat. Sarah McGuaglin - Silence (DJ Tiesto Remix) < sick!!!

White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane

Through - Kings of Tomorrow (Sick fuckin song)

Give Me Tonight - Shanno (Sick Remix, but dont know what it was)

He played alot of hard tech shit, and hard house, each with such sick beats. These are the only songs I could remeber and at least knew. There werealot others that I knew just couldn't id them.

The crowd was very good looking, some kiddies, but i twas all good. Great Vibe, and Johnny took us for a ride. He tore shit up last night. Overall incredible night of music.

I have to agree... the music he played was incredible. The people there are a little weird. I felt like everyone that was there it was there first time going out to the club, no one could dance and just seemed lost.

Did u stay there till closing? If so do you know the song he played right before rain at the end of the night, it was a female vocal. I remembered some of the shit she was saying but i forget it now... im shot! and help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

I figured he would play rain - thats a sick song too. But I left early like 5ish. Yea the crowd could of been better but I still didnt care. I dunno im guessin maybe it was Moments in Love that he played after Rain I could be wrong bc you didnt say much about the song. But its a sick song and his remix - the chorus is pretty much "moments in love" sick song

No it wasn't moments... I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep and all I could hear was this song. I think I even have it on my comp I just have no idea what the name of it is. as soon as I remember some of the words from it ill post them. thanks for the help though

I had to work last night, so dissapointed really, wanted to see johnny. Did he really play a 9hr set like promoted, what time did they close? I heard a rumor about johnny possibly having some sort of friday residency. I dont really now how true that would be except if it was maybe a monthly thing, since it would otherwise contrast the whole idea of "mix" fridays with many different Dj's, just looking to see if anyone else nows somethin.

Vicious ripped it up last night....

WHen entering the club at 2 AM, it was close to like being back at the Tunnel, with a lot of classic tracks.

---The club was reasonably crowded throughout the night, but comfortable as well w/enuf room to dance;

---Crowd was friendly and mixed,

---Music was hard and tecky for the most part w/ some vocal tracks...

Overall the place seems to have an energetic feel to it last night.

BTW, did Avalon always have that fake snow(or whatever it was, foam maybe?) falling from the top?

Rad_