Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubs!! what about djs????

kenn014

First of all, I would like to say hello to everyone. I am new to the board and the DC area.

Well i've notice a couple of post in this board about clubs. What about good local djs? There are a few places on Sat. that play trance music. My dilemma is which one has better music or the better dj. I like trance and progressive better yet djs like armin, ferry c or tiesto. Thanks in advance and any info will be much appreciated.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

armin, ferry & tiesto are all residents at glow - clubglow.com

The club is currently moving to a new location which hasn't been announced yet. It will reopen in March. If you like trance, its your best bet on Saturdays (and in the DC area).

I think i got screwed when i went to DC. DJ Tiesto is a resident DJ in DC at glow??? That place must be awesome. He drops sick beats.

Originally posted by kenn014

First of all, I would like to say hello to everyone. I am new to the board and the DC area.

Well i've notice a couple of post in this board about clubs. What about good local djs? There are a few places on Sat. that play trance music. My dilemma is which one has better music or the better dj. I like trance and progressive better yet djs like armin, ferry c or tiesto. Thanks in advance and any info will be much appreciated.

welcome to the board. :D