Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar was such a disappointment!

Originally posted by binoys

ACTUALLY I was 100% Sober and was there from 330-11am

And I thought the Music, Lights, Party, Vibe, Crowd was Great.

If you truly love the music then you dont have to be Mangled to enjoy it.

Amen. Thank you! If you didnt notice, I was referring to you.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACTUALLY I was 100% Sober and was there from 330-11am

And I thought the Music, Lights, Party, Vibe, Crowd was Great.

If you truly love the music then you dont have to be Mangled to enjoy it.

WHO SAID I WAS BANGED UP? EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS! :idea: IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING...HOW OLD ARE YOU???

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

He didnt play enough vocals.

:laugh: :laugh:

If anyone was going there expecting to hear anthems all night then they dont know much about Calderone, and shouldnt have gone.

The man is Straight up the Definition of Tribal.

And the Vocals that he did play were OFF THE HOOOK, Some Very Deep Vocals were dropped, just a great set overall. The man had me standing up non stop moving for the whole time i was there.

Seemed like i was constantly bobbing my head to the beat and always moving.

Also he always cut the bass out at the right time, just when you thought he was gonna ease up a little......BAM hi brought it right back in and Had you moving some more.

Def one of the best sets of music ive heard.

So glad i went and i stayed.

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

WELL I WAS THERE FOR AFTER HOURS AND I THOUGHT IT SUCKED MAYBE THE MUSIC WAS BETTER IN THE BEGINNING BUT NOT WHEN I WAS THERE!

Angel Moraes Played Till About 330-4 and from what i heard he was off the hook too.

The crowd was "bad" " the music was too "hardcore"...

it reminded me of "Twilo" all over again! :frust: The gay guys are fun to chill with it was the straight crowd that fcuked it up! lol At least at Twilo everyone knew Saturday was gay night.....but last night it was like alot of straight guys/girls showed up "NOT KNOWING" it was gonna be a GAY PARTY! LOL SO THEY WERE MISERABLE AND IT SHOWED!

Did anyone go to Discotech afterwards???? Was that any better?

Fatass you fit in great at crobar

The man is Straight up the Definition of Tribal.

And the Vocals that he did play were OFF THE HOOOK, Some Very Deep Vocals were dropped, just a great set overall. The man had me standing up non stop moving for the whole time i was there.

That is Calderone! Binoy do you like?

Paul Jackson and Steve Smith - The Push (Original Vocal Mix)

Originally posted by njdionysus

Great track! Much better than the annoying Wally Lopez mix everyone plays...which in my opinion wouldnt have gotten any kind of recognition if it werent for the David Guetta track he remixed that got so much play everywhere.

i don't want to get involved in this drama but i would agree .... i was there for afterhours (sober) and i thought it was horrible.

NOT THE MUSIC could definitely tell when Calderone went on and he played well. The place and lights and watching the finger puppets was the only good part.

the crowd there and the vibe I GOTi can't even explain or put into words.....very strange.

Originally posted by njdionysus

That is Calderone! Binoy do you like?

Track is dope.

I like the Wally Lopez Mix too.

Wally Lopez has done ALOT more tracks than just his mix of the David Guetta - Little more Love.

Hes got ALOT of stuff out there and most of it is good.

People.... Give one another a break and let everyone be entitled to their own opinions. Arguing over Victor Calderone and who knows more about music. WHO CARES. Have fun.... with or without "getting mangled." Besides, I'm willing to bet no one who is posts on this forum truly knows the early werks of Victor Calderone. If you did, you wouldn't be idolizing him, you would see him as a sell-out. I'll give everyone a hint: "Twister"

If anyone knows that track, I'd be surprised!

Joey Stitch

Originally posted by joeystitch

People.... Give one another a break and let everyone be entitled to their own opinions. Arguing over Victor Calderone and who knows more about music. WHO CARES. Have fun.... with or without "getting mangled." Besides, I'm willing to bet no one who is posts on this forum truly knows the early werks of Victor Calderone. If you did, you wouldn't be idolizing him, you would see him as a sell-out. I'll give everyone a hint: "Twister"

If anyone knows that track, I'd be surprised!

Joey Stitch

I know when Victor Played "Give It Up" and "Beat Me Harder" The place went BANANAS!!

It has a lot to do with it! How many parties have you actually gone to that were "really" great? lol YOU ARE A ROOKIE!

oh wow....what does the fuck does he have to prove to you

why don't you list us your resume of GREAT partys you went to, and the $9.99 special at the old country buffet doesn't count

It has a lot to do with it! How many parties have you actually gone to that were "really" great? lol YOU ARE A ROOKIE!

Binoy a rookie :laugh: this is going to get ugly! You have put your foot in that big fat mouth of yours one too many times now. I cant wait to see this!