Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar was such a disappointment!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

It has a lot to do with it! How many parties have you actually gone to that were "really" great? lol YOU ARE A ROOKIE!

Your opinion honestly means absolutely nothing to me. Sorry but if you think im gonna get in to an argument with you about me being a rookie cause" You said so" then your mistaken. Go about your business as always. I dont need to defend myself. Obviously you know nothing about me.

I know you enjoy stirring up trouble and causing drama but im not gettin into that with you, you can think whatever you want.

Anyone who defended me, thank you I appreciate it, but i really dont want to get into the drama with this person. Have many more important things to do.

..OMFG!.......shut up!...isn't there a little debbie's delivery truck u could be hi-jacking instead of filling cp with your diarhea of the fingertips!!!!!!!!!!...........

....seriously......try thinking before u type...maybe even say it out loud to yourself...,it might put an end to how fucking stupid u sound......OMG!......i cannot get over your ignorance........

Originally posted by misk

..OMFG!.......shut up!...isn't there a little debbie's delivery truck u could be hi-jacking instead of filling cp with your diarhea of the fingertips!!!!!!!!!!...........

....seriously......try thinking before u type...maybe even say it out loud to yourself...,it might put an end to how fucking stupid u sound......OMG!......i cannot get over your ignorance........

Those are two of the cutest dogs ive ever seen in my life!

Call me a feg but i looooove little dogs!

Originally posted by binoys

Those are two of the cutest dogs ive ever seen in my life!

Call me a feg but i looooove little dogs!

....i am obsessed with freakishly small dogs! lol.......this...from the girl scared of midgets! lol....:D

LOL! Wait till sat, Youll be recieving shots WITHOUT Asking!

I'M NOT LOOKING TO PICK A FIGHT WITH YOU ALL I'M SAYING IS REALISTICLY TELL YOURSELF WHEN DID YOU START GETTING INTO THIS PARTY SCENE?? YOU ARE 24~HELLO! I HAVE ALMOST 12 YEARS OF CLUB MEMORIES....HAVE SOME RESPECT DAMNIT ;)

AND I HAVE HEARD VICTOR SEVERAL TIMES AND I FEEL THAT WAS NOT ONE OF HIS "BETTER" NIGHTS!!! AND IF YOU HAVE GONE TO HIS BACK IN THE DAY PARTIES YOU WOULD AGREE WITH ME!

WHAT RU KISSING HIS ASS FOR COMPS OR FREE DRINKS? YOU ARE TOOLBAG! :laugh:

The man is Straight up the Definition of Tribal.

And the Vocals that he did play were OFF THE HOOOK, Some Very Deep Vocals were dropped, just a great set overall. The man had me standing up non stop moving for the whole time i was there.

Exactly what my buddie told me that went... straight up tribal....

VC = Tribal King :D

I'M NOT LOOKING TO PICK A FIGHT WITH YOU ALL I'M SAYING IS REALISTICLY TELL YOURSELF WHEN DID YOU START GETTING INTO THIS PARTY SCENE?? YOU ARE 24~HELLO! I HAVE ALMOST 12 YEARS OF CLUB MEMORIES....HAVE SOME RESPECT DAMNIT ;)

!

so you mean to tell us you have been goin to clubs since you were 14?

Noone respects you on this board

YOU'RE ANOTHER FCUKIN WINNER :rolleyes::laugh:

..no u fucking oversized bag of steaming crap......

...i'm telling u to think before u post for the sake of everyone on this board!.....................i don't need to kiss ass for comps and drink passes.....BUT...i'll make u a deal....u shut up...and i'll throw a yodel your way:idea:

..no u fucking oversized bag of steaming crap......

...i'm telling u to think before u post for the sake of everyone on this board!.....................i don't need to kiss ass for comps and drink passes.....BUT...i'll make u a deal....u shut up...and i'll throw a yodel your way:idea:

stay off my threads cunt raggggg how's that 4 a dealll :rolleyes: