Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GUYS w/ BUSHES

2sexy4u2

Originally posted by gager

OK ladies remember this, guys really need to have a little hair down there, at least I do. We have this thing hanging between our legs and we stuff it into underwear and pants and it is all smashed up in there, skin on skin. When you don't have a little hair there to act as a kind of buffer it can be pretty uncomfortable, especialy right after a shave. I like to keep it trimmed and even after a close trimming it can be a little uncomfortable at least for me.

So ladies give us a break, as long its not a jungle down there.:)

right on brother man!!!

i kept it shaved bald for about 2 months when i was in the gulf...just to keep cool...i wasn't getting any, but that shit looked like a chicken neck if i left it for more than 2 days and started to get sore.

now i trim the pubes really short, probably about 1/4 inch, and use clippers on my balls to get it really close, but a razor is a bit uncomfortable down there...not to mention my legs are pretty hairy and it looks kinda weird having a bald spot in the middle of some hair.

also, my girl keeps hers about the same as mine...buzzed.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by entheogen808

right on brother man!!!

i kept it shaved bald for about 2 months when i was in the gulf...just to keep cool...i wasn't getting any, but that shit looked like a chicken neck if i left it for more than 2 days and started to get sore.

now i trim the pubes really short, probably about 1/4 inch, and use clippers on my balls to get it really close, but a razor is a bit uncomfortable down there...not to mention my legs are pretty hairy and it looks kinda weird having a bald spot in the middle of some hair.

also, my girl keeps hers about the same as mine...buzzed.

matching buzz cuts, now that is cute!

I know the ladies like it shaved and it does look bigger when shaved.

I just trim it as close as I can all around so there are no hairs growing down the shaft so my girl dosen't have to worry about any stray hair in the mouth. :D

Originally posted by 2sexy4u2

How disgusting is it when a guy thinks okay just to trim , regardless if i'm shaved u better be 2, No way in hell do i want to go down on you either if you have hair , and if you want to even contemplate thought of some girl licking your balls u better invest in a serious mach 3 or buzzer!!!:mad:

I got a nice buzzer lol I fucking hate shaving it cuz I always get the fucking itchy bumps. And last time I shaved, not only my genital area itched for like a week but it looked a little cut up:laugh: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

So help me out... I trim, sometimes with scissors and sometimes with clippers. For clippers or even whatever, how long do women want guy's pubic hair? I can't shave; that would be too uncomfortable. And then how do you do the balls? Clippers nicked my scrotum last time and stung like a bastard! Too uneven of a surface so something is bound to get caught up in them. No way I'll take a razor down there cuz if I nick when I shave my face, I'm too afraid what'll happen to my nuts. Has anybody tried stuff like "MicroTouch"? How should I get rid of the hair near my anus? Thanks.