Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love Mondays!!!

yeah Ok......This is great......what else can you ask for after a long night of partying.....COLD FRIGID WEATHER....and a long week at work to look forward to...I love my life.....

:mad:

as if everything else was already going my way....top it all off with WINTER.....ahhhhhh....just sends shivers down my back.....HEY KOSTA YOU UP YET???!!!!

Originally posted by bobydigital

yeah Ok......This is great......what else can you ask for after a long night of partying.....COLD FRIGID WEATHER....and a long week at work to look forward to...I love my life.....

as if everything else was already going my way....top it all off with WINTER.....ahhhhhh....just sends shivers down my back.....HEY KOSTA YOU UP YET???!!!!

Please die thank you.....Im soooo fucked today. I can barely function...I was a mess last night.

Originally posted by kostaP

Please die thank you.....Im soooo fucked today. I can barely function...I was a mess last night.

HAHA!!!.......you know....you could've just walked away from me....BUT noooooo.....KOSTA's a big boy!!!!.....haha.....sorry man.....really I am....because I am shot today.....HEY you better crank out those mocassins at work man.....it's cold in Bassstan!

Originally posted by cynstam21

Mondays love you too Bobby...can't believe you are onna be in Belmar this summer, oh well :rolleyes:

Hey....I know mondays love me.....lol......No I'm not in Belmar this year......I am nowhere.....I'm moving into my new place next month and I'm getting that shit together now....unfortunately,I have no time to mess around this summer at the shore...gotta drop a lotta cash from real estate fees, to security, to furniture...I've gotta cut back somewhere...and the shore is cut.... :(

Hey....I know mondays love me.....lol......No I'm not in Belmar this year......I am nowhere.....I'm moving into my new place next month and I'm getting that shit together now....unfortunately,I have no time to mess around this summer at the shore...gotta drop a lotta cash from real estate fees, to security, to furniture...I've gotta cut back somewhere...and the shore is cut.... :(

I hear ya bro...I got a chance to go to Italy this summer...hmmmm Sleazeside or an island off the coast of Sicily...gee, that's a tough one (jokin)

Hey....................I think I know you???? Didn't we...........................???:laugh:

HAHA!!!.......you know....you could've just walked away from me....BUT noooooo.....KOSTA's a big boy!!!!.....haha.....sorry man.....really I am....because I am shot today.....HEY you better crank out those mocassins at work man.....it's cold in Bassstan!

Im hurtin and I have enough work in front of me for the next fuckin month....Bobby I am really hating you right now.

Originally posted by kostaP

He went all out last night.....I gotta give him credit I thought the old man was all washed up he's got a couple more 'GOOD DAYS" left in him.

Thank you....thank you.....please no applause......

I keep telling you guys....I'm on my comeback.......and this is only the beginning....wait until this summer......hahah..... :D