Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seeking CLUB DANCERS ...

Originally posted by SFTunnel76

Originally posted by darlok

NOTE to ALL: Don't go down on sexxybabyd unless you want ur face to look like Freddy Kruegers. B*tch squirts Acid like that Reptile dude from Mortal Kombat.

sexxybabyd is the Peter North of woman.

Here we gooooooooooo :rolleyes::blown:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 2sexy4u2

This Posting is over!

First off if you were running a "business" looking for dancers, you wouldn't be getting them offline, because then you have to audition them and all that, to much trouble

Second off...

15minute sets?? who in their right mind does 15min SETS??!!

Shit I wanna work for u then :laugh:

And third, I just want to know what club it was that "didn't want me back" because I have always been re-booked where ever I have worked

Thanks

Trust me they don't want you back , Second they are 15 min Shows not sets, The also pay more than the average go go girl on a box, Cuz it's actual effort! Don't want about it, It's not ur gig.

We are looking for people online but then we are holding an audition this sunday so what are u talking about?:blown:

Trust me they don't want you back , Second they are 15 min Shows not sets, The also pay more than the average go go girl on a box, Cuz it's actual effort! Don't want about it, It's not ur gig.

We are looking for people online but then we are holding an audition this sunday so what are u talking about?:blown:

:laugh:

So why won't you just tell me where it is you moron?

I have done the shows...so im taking its either @ Spirit or Crobar, which neither I have worked at YET

So why don't you just tell me where it is, before I find out, show up, OUT DANCE YOU and then shove my boot up your ass

YOU WOULD BOMB ON IT AND IT'S BY APPOINTMENT ONLY , iF WE LIKE THE PICS WE GET ETC. THEY COME AND AUDITION FOR US. YOU HAVE NO APPT. U WON'T HAVE AN APPT. SO THEREFORE U SERVE US NO PURPOSE

GOOD DAY!

:laugh: :laugh:

So if I would bomb why don't you just tell me where it is so you can watch me embarass myself huh? :D

Are the positions for guys at gay clubs? Or at male reviews for women. I am attractive, athletic guy, but I am by no means a pure fantasy intertainment type guy. Im dark, muscular, I have a butt, and shoulder and abs, but I am much more apealing to men I think than the typical big guys on juice.

I am a great dancer too. I am about 6ft 155 so you can see what I mean.