Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo retiring in about a year and a half

not that i care cause i think hes way overrated...i did like him at one point but hes disappointed me for the last year...however his fans love him and i also would think it would suck if he retired just cause of the name he has...nonetheless, straight out of the mans mouth, he will be retiring from DJing around when he turns 35....i heard him say it on one his guestmixes he did for Roger Sanchez's radio show this summer...u can listen to it if u want...its the last 40 minutes of the show which is archived on Rogers site...releaseyourself.com (theres no www.releaseyourself.com, its just how i typed it)....u gotta check the archive and see which show he played...i think its like show #96 or something all the way at the bottom of the archive list...when u check the tracklist it will tell ya who guestmixed

Originally posted by joecrack13

not that i care cause i think hes way overrated...i did like him at one point but hes disappointed me for the last year...however his fans love him and i also would think it would suck if he retired just cause of the name he has...nonetheless, straight out of the mans mouth, he will be retiring from DJing around when he turns 35....i heard him say it on one his guestmixes he did for Roger Sanchez's radio show this summer...u can listen to it if u want...its the last 40 minutes of the show which is archived on Rogers site...releaseyourself.com (theres no www.releaseyourself.com, its just how i typed it)....u gotta check the archive and see which show he played...i think its like show #96 or something all the way at the bottom of the archive list...when u check the tracklist it will tell ya who guestmixed

retirement?? like michael jordan-roger clemmens-mario lemieux- lmfao????

Originally posted by babbo

retirement?? like michael jordan-roger clemmens-mario lemieux- lmfao????

Exactly. He won't be able to stay away from us, he pops up at Discotheque and hops on the decks all the time. Last time I wrote him and told him that the city missed him, his ass was there the next night! :laugh:

But that's why he's the shiznit.