Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mya - Fallen(Manny Lehman mix)

D.Schwartz

Originally posted by youarehot99

Eh so-so...remixers need to try to stay away from hip-hop/r&b

I disagree, I think what Scumfrog did with both monica's and what TKC did monica was redic... the scumfrog mix of pass dat dutch is insane. Kelis's track has a lot of funk in it as well.. JV's powerless mix is outta control...It has nothing to do with hip-hop, it has to do with the actual remixer. Who cares if the vocalist is an R&B singer..

Originally posted by NYC Hunk

Blu cantrell - make me wanna scream(vibelicious mix) u tellin me that song is bad cause its of rap origin?

I said some stuff comes out ok when the producer knows what they are doing...

And Blu Cantrel is as much of a rap artist as you and I...there is no "rap origin" to that song.

Originally posted by djprotege

I said some stuff comes out ok when the producer knows what they are doing...

And Blu Cantrel is as much of a rap artist as you and I...there is no "rap origin" to that song.

Well i dont think she's country or dance or folk, or classical.. im pretty sure that he's cd's are sold in the r&b section.

oh and the blu post wasnt even directed to u

Originally posted by NYC Hunk

Well i dont think she's country or dance or folk, or classical.. im pretty sure that he's cd's are sold in the r&b section.

oh and the blu post wasnt even directed to u

Gotcha...

But there is still no rap infulence in Blue Cantrel. She SINGS r&b...r&b singers can sound good remixed. I just dont like hearing someone rapping remixed into a house song. Sometimes there are good mixes of an actual rap song...but most of the time it just doesnt sound right to me.